Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Re: request for FTP Doug...

How bout hook me up with a bonus. I didn't get one this time!!!!!!

How come?
Old 06-20-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
could u also do something about rakeback for people who signed up without it?

[/ QUOTE ]

FTPDoug - Could you do something about treating your customers with respect so that people who care about that old-fashioned sort of thing could sign up?

Sorry demon, here I am eligible for rakeback, and I won't even take it - because I won't lick the man's boots for the privilege of earning a few nickels. But in the long run, the collective action of folks like me will give all of us the choices that we all want in online poker - if there are enough of us.

You could help by not begging. Frankly, it's demeaning for you, and embarrassing for the entire community. Just patronize those sites that demonstrate that they value your business. That's the way to get what you want.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:43 PM

If there is one thing I could request Doug is that observer chat on the fulltilt be banned. The amount of times an observer comes on asking for money for a transfer is ridiculous.
These guys genuine or not firstly distract play, secondly I think they are vulnerable to screwing someone over and why should someone be obliged to making a transfer to a complete stranger to start with.
There are also alot of websites being advertised by observer chat trying to insult Full Tilt. I can only assume that these are spam and dangerous to open.
With all recent posts I see on 2+2 lately about account hacking. stolen money etc, I strongly believe that you should have to be playing at the table to chat.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this belongs in another thread. Just one small thing Doug:

Could you add a filter to the "Custom" lobby setup so I can show ONLY turbo SNG's? Every once in a while I accidentally register for a regular one. I know there is a big red T so its partly my fault, but I think this would be easy to add and probably would be used by many players.

Thank you for taking this request under consideration.

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also about custom lobbys i hate it with the current lobby when it updates and say im looking at cash tables it resends the information then i have to scroll back down again so annoying.You really do need a better lobby

Could do with having filters so if a player just wants to show FR or SR 1/2nl tables or whatever he can do without all the rest of the tables updating whilst we looking and having to scroll back down on this horrible lobby
Old 06-20-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If there is one thing I could request Doug is that observer chat on the fulltilt be banned. The amount of times an observer comes on asking for money for a transfer is ridiculous.
These guys genuine or not firstly distract play, secondly I think they are vulnerable to screwing someone over and why should someone be obliged to making a transfer to a complete stranger to start with.
There are also alot of websites being advertised by observer chat trying to insult Full Tilt. I can only assume that these are spam and dangerous to open.
With all recent posts I see on 2+2 lately about account hacking. stolen money etc, I strongly believe that you should have to be playing at the table to chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree
Old 06-21-2007, 12:24 AM

you can filter out observer chat
Old 06-21-2007, 01:03 AM

you are right, I should have done this a long time ago. Thx