Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: HU SNG Preferece: 4 man or 2 man
2 man 14 73.68%
4 man 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2007, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Girlfriend goes drinking with hetero males...

[ QUOTE ]
She may not be fooling around with these particular guys, but all the previous posters who said this is about attention are 100% right. Girls who don't get along with other girls, but love hanging out with big groups of guys are common. I've known many. None of them have been faithful to the guys they were dating at the time. The personality type just does not lend itself to monogamy very well at all.

It sucks, but you have to realize this before you find out the hard way.

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree. i have anecdotal evidence to dispute yours, which is why op shouldn't rely on anecdotal evidence in the first place. op, i'm not suggesting that you turn a blind eye to this (esp since these guys want to get w/your girl) but if you really trust her i think you should just let her know. after that the situation should resolve itself.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:15 AM

OP,

I think most of these guys are overreacting. It sounds like she probably really does like you a lot, so I bet she is just giving some of these guys BJs and not actually f'ing them.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:12 AM

bottom line is that if OP doesn't like it, let her ass know immediately! (then post transcript of ensuing argument)
Old 06-20-2007, 05:03 AM

Brah, is this even serious?
Just look at the title you gave your thread and ask "if anything's amiss?"

I would just make it a point to be in the sex-swing with a petite-ish hotchick with her knees above my shoulders right as my gf came home and just let her BOUNCE...
Old 06-20-2007, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

I think most of these guys are overreacting. It sounds like she probably really does like you a lot, so I bet she is just giving some of these guys BJs and not actually f'ing them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time she gets home from hanging out with the guys, give her a nice big kiss.

If she tastes like booze you can trust her.

If she tastes like cum or toothpaste, crush those rooks.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Because she is an attention whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, the whole "I just get along with guys better!" is such a line of BS. She gets off on knowing that her drinking buddies all want to f her. Your attention will never be enough for her, sorry.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP,

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time she gets home from hanging out with the guys, give her a nice big kiss.

If she tastes like booze you can trust her.

If she tastes like cum or toothpaste, crush those rooks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not conclusive enough imo. She could just grab another drink after she's done. That what we boozers do when we're boozing. Worth a shot though I guess.

I think something more along the lines of inspecting that cootch or trying to be romantic and/or have sex with her when she gets home and see how she reacts and how her drive is might be good too, but that also may be inconclusive because if shes crazy enough to be [censored] your friends basically right in front of you, going for a doubleheader probably isn't that big of a deal either.

I also like the idea of a spy mission, but just because that type of thing is exciting to me. Probably not so much for OP.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Girls who don't get along with other girls and get along with all other guys usually have big time issues.

Run.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes
Old 06-20-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a huge thread about this topic a year or two ago which had some really good input, but I'm the kind of guy who would have no problem seeing my girlfriend do a wet tshirt contest (which was a different thread) but would have a big problem hanging out with straight, single, attractive guys a lot. Once in a while is cool, once a week is really bad and I would definitely not go for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have the right idea when it comes to what's dangerous for girls and what's not. As a girl trying to think from a guy's point of view but knowing what I know as a girl (confused yet?!) I would be way more worried about the girl who needs validation from the constant attention of guys (haha not from an internet forum but in real life obvs) then about the exhibitionist style girl who gets off on the fact that she could have any guy she wants but is going home with the one she loves.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:36 PM

She's cheating on you, ldo. Lay down some law or leave her.