Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: HU SNG Preferece: 4 man or 2 man
2 man 14 73.68%
4 man 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2007, 01:09 AM

Default Re: Girlfriend goes drinking with hetero males...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She's one of these chicks that feels more comfortable and has more fun around guys in general

[/ QUOTE ]
Because she is an attention whore. Chances of her doing stuff you would not be happy with, including kissing, handjobs, Cleveland steamers, bj's, anal, Dirty Sanchezeses, s & m, snowballing, fisting, felching, bukake, golden showers, gangbangs...well you get the picture, are 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]
Helpful post but you left some stuff out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want the OP to think his gf was a total whore.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:13 AM

tuq,

You know, that gets me thinking: OP should probably post some pictures of this girl. It sounds like there's a relatively high probability that someone in OOT might run across her and stick something in her, leading to some sort of nasty inflammation and discharge. OP, don't let something bad happen to one or a dozen of us!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 01:17 AM

otb,

Too late, she gave me SUPER AIDS. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2007, 01:18 AM

I might have some pics of her with a few heteros when I caught them in bed naked (I surprised her with roses and chocolates once). She said they were just really cold cause the heat wasn't working so they had to snuggle up, but she assured me nothing happened... you think I missed a sign here?

lostsoul prob has a story or two with her also?
Old 06-20-2007, 01:19 AM

If the OP was insecure enough to make this a thread in OOT I can't imagine how he must be feeling after reading the responses here lol... I am beginning to feel a bit bad for this fellow
Old 06-20-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I might have some pics of her with a few heteros when I caught them in bed naked (I surprised her with roses and chocolates once). She said they were just really cold cause the heat wasn't working so they had to snuggle up, but she assured me nothing happened... you think I missed a sign here?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're lucky the friction they created didn't burn down your entire trailer park.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you aren't cool with it, then it's a problem. pretty obvious right?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty much.

You absolutely know there are members of this group that want to hit it - this makes it an inappropriate situation for a girlfriend to willingly walk into (regardless of years known, classes taken together, etc.) if it pisses you off.

It is no secret that drunk men will stop at nothing, pull out all the stops, get sentimental, whatever it takes to hit it. History is littered with the corpses of relationships gone wrong, women who were deemed trustworthy but in a moment of drunken weakness got naked and gave up the puss to a crafty mate who pulled the right strings at the right time... I say do not let this happen willingly - IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

No, it did not happen to me. just sayin'.

If you are at the boyfriend/girlfriend stage and not just humping anymore, it is your inalienable right to ask her to stay home if you are not able to go along with her in these situations. This should be non-negotiable!

Her response to your query is also a valuable piece of information that you can use to evaluate your future with this woman; I can't imagine a situation where I would want to stay with a woman who basically told me "hey, I will go out with a bunch of dudes who want to bang and drink if I want to, and I don't care that it makes you uncomfortable"... I don't care if she was Jessica [censored] Biel, I'd ultimately rather have a woman who respected my wishes in this regard in the long-term.

OP - good luck! let us know how it turns out...
Old 06-20-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Girls who don't get along with other girls and get along with all other guys usually have big time issues.

Run.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is the pretty much the best case scenario.

Spare your dignity and dump her. And do it in a distant "I feel as though I am headed in a different direction" type fashion- not letting on that you are jealous and insecure. Then go find yourself an actual 'lady'. You know, the kind that would rather talk on the phone with her mom, sisters, female friends etc than have sex with you.

After you have accomplished these objectives, you can be like a normal person and hunt down some loud-mouthed, sports-loving 'one of the guys' kinda broads to bang on the side.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

lostsoul prob has a story or two with her also?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask her why she doesn't enjoy hanging out with other girls.

Let her answer without interrupting at all. Not once, just let her keep talking.

Then when she's done ask her why she does enjoy hanging out with guys.

Repeat letting her answer uninterrupted.

Then go to the park, smoke a joint, and process this information.

I don't think you'll like what you come up with.

If you don't come up with anything, report back and post conversation for help.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Girls who don't get along with other girls and get along with all other guys usually have big time issues.

Run.

[/ QUOTE ]