Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

Cat

I can't stop staring at your avatar...
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chad Brown is a big dude and is for sure on roids. Im sure he could intimidate some people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chad Brown is an actor and was an emo before we even knew what it was. Hellmuth and Gordon are very big yet I'm sure you would have people lining up around the corner if they issued a 10k fight yo. And if by roids you mean crack I agree but I haven't seen him in sometime and if he's like huge huge then I may have to retract what I'm saying [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this 5th grade? How does she not have enough backbone at her age to stand up to someone and snap back with some comment about how classy and mature ABs comment was.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really can't make a witty comeback when you indeed played it as bad as you could possibly play it. Some hands are played so badly you just gotta take your medicine
Old 06-19-2007, 01:25 AM

um she berated a guy for "2 outering" her after she checked behind (and screwed up every other decision in the hand, while constantly talking, calling the guy "an idiot with kk," and taking so long the dealer had to call a clock) and then i called her on it after the hand was over(i say anything insulting other than that she screwed up the hand) and then she tilted her stack off to some other guy at the table and left. chad approached me in the hallway of the rio later that day and wanted to fight but that didn't seem like a good idea so i walked away.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:29 AM

You should have grabbed her crotch and said "just checking!"
Old 06-19-2007, 01:34 AM

Haha don't get me wrong, I don't like her at all and I'm certainly not defending her. I'm just saying that her inability to stand up for herself is pathetic. It's the same as running home to your mom when you get verbally picked on at school. I think it's hilarious that you said that to her, but it is certainly not classy or mature of you to do so, regardless of how much of a bitch she was being or how bad she played the hand.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:36 AM

Wow a lot of these poker celebs are idiots.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
um she berated a guy for "2 outering" her after she checked behind (and screwed up every other decision in the hand, while constantly talking, calling the guy "an idiot with kk," and taking so long the dealer had to call a clock) and then i called her on it after the hand was over(i say anything insulting other than that she screwed up the hand) and then she tilted her stack off to some other guy at the table and left. chad approached me in the hallway of the rio later that day and wanted to fight but that didn't seem like a good idea so i walked away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, she sounds like a pain in the butt. And LAWL @ "but that didn't seem like a good idea" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS Thanks Glo, it still makes me laugh every time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
chad approached me in the hallway of the rio later that day and wanted to fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 06-19-2007, 01:44 AM

It seems to me that these "pros" that lose their cool like this can't have a good composition for poker. Isn't a big part of poker emotional stability? I never hear of Ivey or Cunningham doing stuff like this. I know Hellmuth does it all the time but for him it sort of seems like 1/3 acting 1/3 trying to disrupt the opposing players and 1/3 venting. But maybe what Rousso did and what Hellmuth does are the same and we just condone phil since he does it all the time.