Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: BBV Desperation Extravaganza!!

Stake me

I have won some money playing SNGs/MTTs, but always donate it back at cash tables. The last time I had money on stars, I had $62. There was a 2/4 PLO8 2p2 Flippament. I wss up to like $80 by the time it was over, a non-sitter sat, and I didnt know it. I flopped a set and got rivered for my BR. Afterwards a generous 2p2er sent me $1 if I agreed to flip him for it. I won the flip. Took the $2, played a 45 man $1 sng. Got 2nd. Played a $10 45man, won that. Short stacked 1/2, called an allin with 22 and lost to AK.

I can dooooo it, I'd bet all my play money on it.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Doctors Advocate is a piece of trash. HoLLa

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT AS TRASH AS YOUR BROKE DOWN, BEGGIN ASS; now move up off this page or I start loadin the hollowtips

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey moron did u even read any of my messages (besides the one dissing doctors advocate) Actually can u even read?

Better Check Yo Self Fool
Old 06-10-2007, 04:36 PM

honestly, though im really still not sure if this is an honest post, here is mine, stfu about the screenname, i rly couldnt come up with anything better, and i would have 1400 fpps or so, but 400 fpp rebuys arent too much fun when you lose every hand youre ahead in.

anyways, story goes, i usually get 5 / 10$ stakes or prizes from whatever contests are going, run it up to 50-100, keep going like what bbv is all about, and occasionally run busto because of how you think you can keep going and winning. ill spare you all the bad beat stories this time, but this is to show pretty much how bust o i am

by all means, OPR me, i have had a really decent run in MTTS, and i do pretty well (scarily in the 2$ mtts, though id really really like to play higher if anybody gave me a chance)

i pray thsi isnt a joke post so im not looking like a fool though bbv is always liek this, just simply looking for some stakes if anybody is willing to throw them out to me because the depositing options for me are all [censored] up and i just cant do anything regardless, same with my other friend who is having the same problem.

either way, yeah, thats my story, gl etc, pm if youre actually intrested or else im gonna look like a [censored] posting this.

edit: and i am silverstar atm, only need about 100 more vpps to stay there all month, so the grinding cash games did pay off somewhat, that and if i do happen to win a big donkament for whoever my staker is, i think i finally have enough discipline now to know when not to take shots, i e when it gets big enough to feel compfortable playing where i want.

-showtime
Old 06-18-2007, 09:45 AM

Hello all potential stakers, I am offering a new deal! Stake me $20, I will grind to $1000 and ship you back $500. Sick odds b/c of desperation. Anyway PM me for more details. I am a winning player at 3/6nl.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:22 PM

My sharkscope:
http://www.sharkscope.com/index.html...twork=fulltilt
now broke, through cashgames etc.

Also, to show my brutal, tilt-Filled Pokerstars sharkscope to help explain why I'm busto.

oN&network=pokerstars]http://www.sharkscope.com/index.html?username=re@ct[1]oN&network=pokerstars

Cliffnotes: Make $500+ on fulltilt from sngs/tourneys(tourneys were about $250, check pokerdb. Not shown on sharkscope) over ~600ish games. Got $$ on stars, tilt, go broke.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My sharkscope:
http://www.sharkscope.com/index.html...twork=fulltilt
now broke, through cashgames etc.

Also, to show my brutal, tilt-Filled Pokerstars sharkscope to help explain why I'm busto.

oN&network=pokerstars]http://www.sharkscope.com/index.html?username=re@ct[1]oN&network=pokerstars

Cliffnotes: Make $500+ on fulltilt from sngs/tourneys(tourneys were about $250, check pokerdb. Not shown on sharkscope) over ~600ish games. Got $$ on stars, tilt, go broke.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol don't worry about it, i lost everything at SNG's....ugh...