Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: I took the date rape drug... recreationally.....

Hmmm, here's one from 1999.

After Woodstock '99 (yeah - the one where they burned [censored]), we drove all night to get home early as we had bought some shrooms prior to leaving. After getting home, I ate an 1/8 oz of psylocin and started to get a little freaked out because they were so strong. I started to take a shower and could barely find my way out of it. For those who are experienced, the inital "come-up" on shrooms can be an anxiety ridden experience. So - I took several Restoril (a Rx sleeping med) and a couple Lortabs (Rx pain meds) and started to hit some nitrous. Needless to say, this did not help.

I remember distinctly sitting on my couch which was buzzing like it was electric and having the shell painting on the wall drip down on my arm. I had framed Ansel Adams prints on my walls and they were no longer black and white, but in full color. The only thing I could say was, "F(#* Ted Turner". Slightly thereafter, I went into an ego splitting state that defies words.

The odd thing was that when I came down, I became instantly sober. I told my friend who was tripping with me, "That was wild" and he agreed.

While not as odd as taking Roofies recreationally, the combination I took was unusual with some odd side effects.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:56 PM

Terrapin, wow.

Keep these stories coming. I love reading this stuff.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:10 PM

Mushroom trips make for the best stories. One thing that always sticks in my mind is when a friend and I were both tripping balls and I was standing there staring at a painting on our lounge wall of a beach scene and I could actually see the waves rolling in and breaking on the sand.

The cool part was, he came over and said "oh yeah wow the waves" Then we stood there for who knows how long staring at the [censored] painting.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:46 PM

I drove to Joshua Tree on a Friday night after work with the little woman to camp for the weekend. The plan was to camp, take some shrooms and admire the universe above us. We pulled in at 11 pm or so and of course couldn't find a camp site. We found a ranger who told us to either go pitch our tent on BLM land or go a few miles to a commercial camp site. We opted for the latter.

We pulled in and noticed that there was a lot of activity. The guy in the office was a little drunk, but friendly and told us that MTV was here filming the after-party of a show called something like "Hot Girls, Fast Cars & Big Trucks". This sounded odd to me, but there was a band playing, big tent, lights, and free booze. We decided to stay, ponied up our $10 bucks and bought some wood. He told us the place was wide open and to take any site we wanted.

As the noise and people were concentrated in one corner of the somewhat rectangular campground, we decided to go make our home in the other corner. I built a fire, had a hot dog and ate some of our homegrown shroomies as did the wife. Things started getting interesting and I decided that I better go to the bathroom while I could still find my way. As I'm walking I notice more and more big 4x4s driving in, out and around the campground. The party is breaking up. After I finish my business in the port-a-potty (they had a bathroom but I couldn't find it) I start heading back. About halfway to our site, I come to the realization that I'm part of a flood of humanity heading towards our temporary home - and that the rest of that torrent of people is drunk, dangerous and driving large vehicles that can roll over us at any point. There's a dozen stereos blasting music about raping, pillaging, and burning the bodies of innocent campers. I walk on and keep my head down.

My wife is nearly in tears when I get back. She's scared, I'm scared and then I'm terrified because she's scared and I can't think of any way to help. We decide to take down the tent and leave, but neither of us can drive at this point. We decide to stay. We decide to walk out. We can't walk out. What about scorpions? Should we bring water? You need water in the desert don't you? We'll leave the tent, let's just go, go, go, GO!!! What the [censored]? Are those cyclops at that campsite over there? They have no face, just a light in the middle of their foreheads. Things calm down for a minute and we decide to sit in the car. That helps as the shouts, music and safety of some solid walls reassure us. But that gets confining and we decide to venture out again. Big mistake. There are gangs of these homicidal gorillas wandering around the camp yelling obscentities and looking for victims! We can hear them talking about various acts of brutality. I retreat to the tent, climb into the sleeping bag and burrow in as deep as possible. I can't shut out the noise. I feel helpless and a overwhelming sense of responsibility for the safety of my wife. Things are very very weird and none of it is good. I tell myself constantly that it's a trip, an orange is still just an orange, it will be fine in the morning. They're not really going to kill and torture us. They might run over our tent, but that's it. OMG THEY MIGHT RUN OVER THE TENT!11!!! We have to get out. I'm going back to the bathroom. She's staying.

I'm in a panic, and forget my glasses and a flashlight. I'm blind, but it's dark anyway. Just keep walking. No eye contact. Ok here's the port-a-potty. You're not that high, you were able to find your way, in the dark and blind. But there's no light here... Is the seat up? I'm not touching anything in this toilet to find out. I whip it out and can tell from the sound that I'm peeing on the lid of a closed toilet. I don't care.

The area still has roving bands of drunken yahoos driving around in these damn 4x4s and they all have those giant lights on their roofs with which to illuminate me and run me down. I've got to get back without being seen. I study their rotation for a minute and realize that there is no logic in the minds of these things. I can't stand here all night, someone will find me when they come to use the bathroom. I make my break for it. It is anti-climactic.

The rest of the night is a neverending pattern of alternating locations between the tent and the car. Outside the car, the stimulus is too much and <font color="red"> danger danger </font> is everywhere. Inside the car, we feel like the air is going to run out as the waves of insanity beat against the windows. These are good shrooms, but this is a BAD place. Moments of clarity begin to intersperse with the moments of hopelessness, but we can't hold onto them.

People begin to approach the car. Little people. Little people with strange and unfamiliar lights where their hands should be. And they're hunched over with their arms hanging low to the ground. My god, they're the flying monkey's from the Wizard of Oz! No they're kids. They're using their cellphones as flashlights and they lost something on the ground. But they won't go away and they're definitely in our campsite now. This is an invasion of our personal space. My god, they're three feet from the car and circling the tent. They see me. Are they scouts? Maybe they're probing our defenses and the larger, more dangerous animals are coming next. Suddenly, a white shape walks past. It is decidedly female and she's wearing skin tight white spandex from head to toe and a white silk scarf is around her neck. Is that her skin? Is she naked? Well, we've certainly seen the big trucks, and now at least one hot girl. Then suddenly time shifts into overdrive and she walks away at 40 miles an hour. It's not running, but walking at super fast-forward speed. Man this is some weird [censored].

Eventually, they leave, everyone passes out and we make it to sleep. Waking up, of course everything looks incredibly non-threatening. We pack up, find a site in JT park and set up. We take some more shrooms that evening, watch the sun set, the rabbits come out to eat and the clouds roll across the sky. This was much better.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:56 PM

Memories from amsterdam... mushrooms...

#1 I was lying beneath a cheap table in a cheap hotel with sesame street blaring from the television, in dutch, hilarious, except for big bird who was undeniably demonic. I'm staring at my own reflection in a large chrome garbage can speaking in odd voices, my pitch keeps changing like a skipping record, I'm pretty sure I sounded like a pompous earl or duke on morphine but trying desperately not to fall asleep by keeping the conversation up. The chrome was curved, and consequently so was my face, and in that instance, with my face all warped, I realised that I (at least my mirrored self, who was me as well in my mind) had undeniable the sea-bass-iest of all faces. I proudly pronounced my observation but no one in the room noticed, my friends were busy dancing, they never dance I thought to myself and smiled.

#2 I left the room for a while and headed up to our second room, which was a few floors up. The journey was very difficult, and in my relief upon making it I collapsed on the bed with my face between the two twin beds, squeezing through their partition... I didn't land though, I felt the sides of both beds brush my face, but I kept falling, and the beds stretched along side me, like a canyon, but growing larger the further I fell. The human body experiences fear and pumps adrenaline when it falls, but I knew I was safe because I had the distinct feeling that someone had taught me to fly earlier.

#3 I was pulled out of the canyon by a friend who came up after me. We talked about the universe for a while, eventually I realized that while the world was 3d the retinal image I was seeing must be 2d, it just had to be, after this though, for only 4 seconds or so I swear I saw in 2d, and my friend was no longer 3 meters away, he was flat on the plane of my vision, like a narrator in front of a screen, showing off the flashy power-point that is life or something.

First time I ever tried shrooms. IMO A+, give em a whirl.
Old 06-16-2007, 04:23 PM

*** and admins stories are amazing.

Homicidal Gorillas is my new punk band.
Old 06-16-2007, 04:36 PM

Ketamine ftw!

I dated a raver chick for a few months and we made several runs to TJ and Nogales and bought the [censored] dirt cheap, $18-25 for a 10ml ampule that had 1 gram dissolved.

If you like to trip NOTHING comes close to this [censored]. I've been on tons of pills, acid, shrooms, and DXM. Not at the same time though, haha. None of them compared to the full blown near death and out of body experiences I had on K.

None of the K I've had over the past few years has been as good as the Ttokyo we used to get. That manufacturer got shut down, and the Indian [censored] I've gotten since then just doesn't compare. There are 2 different stereo isomers of the chemical, which could be a reason why.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:21 AM

[censored] shrooms sounds awesome I gotta get me some of those!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:11 AM

If you have never gone river tubing with friends while on good psychedelics, I highly recommend it. I did this in the Ozarks with my GF, some friends and some high-quality acid.

Passing all the sandbars full of people BBQing and listening to music, maneuvering through the rapids and always wondering what's around the next bend in the river, it was a sensory overload.

Floating face down while watching the riverbed pass beneath me, I'm pretty sure I reached the 13th dimension.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:43 AM

Nutmeg, ate a pack. Didn't feel right for a month. It was like hangover for a week after I ate it. Never do nutmeg.