Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

[ QUOTE ]
OK. I am done with you. You cannot read for comprehension, you are innumerate, you lack basic understanding of the mathematics of poker, and you do not accept correction.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT about you, newb.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We will be adding No Limit Heads Up and raising the stakes on the Fixed Limit Heads Up later today or tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh...so by "raising the stakes" for Fixed Limit HU you meant adding 2/4 only?
Old 06-14-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK. I am done with you. You cannot read for comprehension, you are innumerate, you lack basic understanding of the mathematics of poker, and you do not accept correction.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT about you, newb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Benjamin: Reged: 08/06/04

David Solomon: Reged: 12/29/02

Who is the n00bie here???

Thanks for confirming again that you are an innumerate moron.

By the way, I have noticed that you n00bies use a lot of abbreviations like QFT and BBV. You just assume everyone understands your kewl kidz abbreviations.

I don't have a clue what BBV or QFT stand for. Care to enlighten me?

David Solomon
Old 06-14-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Benjamin: Reged: 08/06/04

David Solomon: Reged: 12/29/02

Who is the n00bie here???

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you made a valid point.

Looking at number of posts misled me on that one.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is not a nitty distinction. The difference in rb for a nl player with 20vpip is HUGE. It's worse than cutting your rb in half. (That can easily be a $20,000 a year difference for the heavy grinder ...is that really a nitty distinction?)

I can not believe people are arguing FOR contributed rakeback. Please find your way into a barrel of tar and subsequently a barrel of feathers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody likes to play with heavy grinders, nobody. Thanks for making my point better than I ever could.

As far as your $20,000 a year, who cares, you don't deserve it. You are a parasite. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Tuff
Old 06-14-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We will be adding No Limit Heads Up and raising the stakes on the Fixed Limit Heads Up later today or tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fred/WPX: Please add the HU NL games for higher stakes (at least up to $400 NL). The 2-max $100NL games were going within hours of being created yesterday, so it appears that the demand is there.

Mods/fellow 2+2ers: To keep the WSX monthly thread under control, how about moving the "dealt vs contributed" debate to another thread?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh...so by "raising the stakes" for Fixed Limit HU you meant adding 2/4 only?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-14-2007, 11:07 PM

I see $100 NL hu tables now. I don't play that game, but its up there for those who do.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does wpex take the yellow prepaid visa gift cards, i wanna get some money in there, but all of my credit cards get declined. they seem like they have some cool guaranteed tourneys and rake free sounds cool. someone let me know some easy ways to get some money on there. thanx

[/ QUOTE ]

xxxslicknick,

I'm not sure about prepaids, but the Money Transfer (listed as the first option on the homepage) works like a charm. It is fast and WPX covers the fee if you deposit over $300, so it might be a better deal than a gift card.

To the rest of you,

If ya'll are so concerned about this site growing you might want to take two seconds to answer these types of questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

k, try simple credit/debit cards. Many of them still work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Ding Dong, just tried my credit cards and a debit card again, first time in a while, and none worked.

However, all American users should know, the WSEX Money Transfer option is very, very simple and easy, Here is how it works:

1. Call the 800 number provided by WSEX under the link for the Wsex Money Transfer on WSEX the website, ask for the information you need to put on the money transfer form.

2. Go get some cash, hopefully $300+ so your transfer will be completely free of charge (wsex will credit your account the transfer fee).

3. Find a "MoneyGram" location nearest to you (go to the 'moneygram' website and input your zip code), fill out the form, give them the cash, pay the small fee, keep your MoneyGram receipt.

4. Call WSEX back on that same 800 number as above and tell them the $ has been transferred, give them the reference number off your MoneyGram receipt, and wait a few minutes for the Money to hit your WSEX account.

5. Play poker and profit?
Old 06-15-2007, 08:01 PM

theres gotta be an easier way to get money on this site. why cant they run the credit cards like UB does?
Closed Thread