Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 02:26 AM

Default FullTilt accounts

Ok. First off I've read all the stickies and I should be Ok in asking this question.

I currently have an account on FullTilt which I haven't played on in two years. I'm not interested in closing it or playing on it.

My girlfriend plays poker and I'm considering setting her up an account on fulltilt under an affiliate that offers rakeback.

Here is the problem. My girlfriend only has her own personal moneybookers account and this is not an accepted payment option on fulltilt.

I live in Thailand so neteller is out of the question. I've got a my own ePassporte account which is a payment method accepted on fulltilt. Will it be possible to fund her account from my ePassporte account? or should I fund my old account and tranfer to her account from the old account? I don't want to send up red flags on fulltilt's end. She lives with me and really does play poker. Of course I would probably be playing some to on that account too.

Please don't suggest setting up an ePassporte account for her. That company is terrible IMO and it was hard enough to get my own set up.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: FullTilt accounts

[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend only has her own personal moneybookers account and this is not an accepted payment option on fulltilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really?

FT Deposit Options - Including Moneybookers
Old 06-15-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend only has her own personal moneybookers account and this is not an accepted payment option on fulltilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really?

FT Deposit Options - Including Moneybookers

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. thanks. When I checked by logging into my old US account it wasn't an option. Maybe moneybookers wasn't included in the deposit options since that account is under a US address .
Old 06-15-2007, 03:14 PM

Yeah MB no longer is accepted at gambling sites by US customers. Depositing on your end and sending to her should be fine aslong as you have had some kind of deposit history (not sure how long they want it to be for Moneybookers).