Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 09:54 AM

Default Epassporte down and out?

This is to important for me to ball in with another genreal 1000 posts on epassporte.

Epassporte is no longer able to process ACH transactions! I contacted them directly and spoke with a supervisor who said ok man listen heres the deal, the ACH transaction facilitator we have been using wont process the transactions anymore due to the U.S. Legislation and a barrage of other issues. We are in the process of negociating with them to see if we can get them to once again process the transactions. We have no clue how long it will be and we cant gaurentee you that you will be able to do ACH through us anymore. The only way for you to see if it will work is to just try it on the site....

I have this horid gut feeling this is going to be neteller # 2. I called a high ranking official at A prima skin because I had been pushing for him to get epassporte forever and he said, "Like I had previously said, epassporte is not a solution to the problem, they are slated to withdraw from the us market within a year, if you want to do something call your congressman". We need to get a solid bead on what the hecks going on...

Edit/MH: From a later post by OP:

"I spoke with a rep last night that said that their ach processor was having issues from system intergration and us law, but apparently all that is resolved. I spoke with another rep today (and a pokerstars rep as well) who confirmed they are having issues, but it should be back up. Mine is currently working (I am not sure if calling and complaining helped prob not). Apparently they are doing a major system overhaul, we can expect these 1-2 day blackouts throughout the next 1-4 months until it is completed. I just remember when the neteller crap came down and it was bs excuse after bs excuse. Anyways, the ach is working. I still personally feel like pokerstars is a safer venue for the money...

p.s. the sky isnt falling. Ill be on 10/20 and 15/30 stars for the rest of the day, come punish me for freaking out.

cdl"
Old 06-15-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Epassporte down, and prob out!

I just pulled my entire balance out minutes ago, using an ATM.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:24 AM

Yea, their atm cards are currently still working, seems like that may be the next thing to go. I rememebr when neteller was going down, first banking then cards, then frozen...
Old 06-15-2007, 10:35 AM

Crap! All i have is the virtual visa account. I don't have the atm card yet anyone know anyplace I can use the virtual visa thing to purchase a gift card or something??? I just checked and I can't load my paytru card with it and I can't load paypal using it?? Any ideas??
Old 06-15-2007, 10:50 AM

Has this been confirmed?
Old 06-15-2007, 10:52 AM

The "technical difficulty" with the ACH processor seems to date back about a week, if the complaints in the official epassporte thread are accurate. As of right now you can still move money back and forth around sites.
Personally I feel like my balance is safer on Stars or Full Tilt than it is with ePass right now. Hopefully I'm overreacting.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:54 AM

I'm an idiot. First, why would they shut this down because of gaming legislation? The two are totally unrelated.

Next, just got off the phone with their support, and they said it will definetely be back up sometime within the next 24 hours.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm an idiot. First, why would they shut this down because of gaming legislation? The two are totally unrelated.

Next, just got off the phone with their support, and they said it will definetely be back up sometime within the next 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you and cdl get such drastically different information?
Old 06-15-2007, 02:48 PM

Can you use epassporte to deposit at stars?
Old 06-15-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you use epassporte to deposit at stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.