Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2007, 04:43 PM

Default Re: my first \"fold KK preflop?\" post

Seriously, do you even read OP? These guys are 250BB deep and the players are decent. Stop just autopiloting this forum and scream "shove" each time you see a pair of kings.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, do you even read OP? These guys are 250BB deep and the players are decent. Stop just autopiloting this forum and scream "shove" each time you see a pair of kings.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I push this 100%

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-14-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I always make sure I can back up my post, this is why I only have ~1800 of them.
You must be an idiot, autopiloting the forum?

I shove because a misclick here is certainly possible, and because I think KK and AK make up the majority of villians range, and am convinced he would 3 bet to a reasonable size with AA, if the OP was true in describing the relationship between villian and hero as "tangling."

A good tag could expect a 4-bet bluff or some other crap deepish OOP with history, by making a 3 bet,
where if he makes this rediculous play he can never expect action.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:59 PM

Does this guy use that potscript? You should be able to notice that I think. If he is, isn't it almost impossible to misclick to that ammount here?

Maybe this was one of those once in 5000 hand kinda thing with AA, I do that sometimes.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:00 PM

Pretty sick but this really really looks like it was a fake misclick.

1) You're deep. He's OOP. He may not want to play AA OOP this deep.

2) You raised UTG. He knows you are more likely to have a decent hand to shove it in against his "extra" 4.

I get a sick feeling about this one.

That said.. it could be a misclick. But since most people reraise to 54 because that is what the slider scrolls too and not what they naturally would reraise to I think he typed this in on purpose.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I push this 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

I would too if vil were in position. However, his thought process in SB with AA is prob, "Good TAG raised UTG, I am going to have to play AA OOP for 250 BB, so I'll just fake mislick to 544, fold out all of his trashy hands that I don't want to see a flop with, and get it in with QQ+ and AK."
Old 06-14-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I shove because a misclick here is certainly possible, and because I think KK and AK make up the majority of villians range, and am convinced he would 3 bet to a reasonable size with AA, if the OP was true in describing the relationship between villian and hero as "tangling."
A good tag could expect a 4-bet bluff or some other crap deepish OOP with history, by making a 3 bet,
where if he makes this rediculous play he can never expect action.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-14-2007, 05:11 PM

lmao if i recall correctly this is the SECOND time that uve made a post about raising with KK preflop and getting massively overbet-reraised preflop!? Uh, I mean, I think he meant to raise to $54...however, this could be a complete fake misclick with AA preflop. With 100BB deep, I'm broke all day, but >200BB deep with a 2p2er who could do this to throw u off by doing a fake misclick preflop or somethin, I'd fold KK. Folding KK preflop is much easier to do this deep, especially after u get reraised after opening UTG.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I push this 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

I would too if vil were in position. However, his thought process in SB with AA is prob, "Good TAG raised UTG, I am going to have to play AA OOP for 250 BB, so I'll just fake mislick to 544, fold out all of his trashy hands that I don't want to see a flop with, and get it in with QQ+ and AK."

[/ QUOTE ]

its 5-handed. 6-handed it's pretty trivial imo, since his misclick range is so much more narrow
Old 06-14-2007, 06:18 PM

AK, QQ, I fold, but not KK. Call me spewey but if he fake misclicks with AA and i happen to have KK when he has no reason to believe so (other than the fact that i was initial raiser), and we also just happen to be 250bbs deep, well then i'm going broke