Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

Washcloth does not equal loofa

I could see how a loofa could make a difference as they are abrasive. I have a hard time believing a wet soapy washcloth does much exfoliating.

I think the nastiest thing in the shower is the damp washcloth you pick up with yesterday's junk on it. You'd have to spend 5 minutes washing that thing to get it clean.

Hands and bodywash is the way to go.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont understand why people dont listen when you have one of the 2 or 3 dudes on this forum that know what they are talking about when it comes to chicks, AND a chick saying there is a diff.

ps- why were scrubbrushes invented? why wouldnt we just use our hands and soap for everything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind your perspective. It probably takes a lot more self-maintenance when you sweat garlic-flavored olive oil. I wouldn't know, but maybe you can tell us about it. *cough*guinea*cough

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me, if my balls smelled like garlic and olive oil, I wouldnt even wash them.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:49 AM

I had no idea the loofa was that abrasive. I thought it was referring to those sissy puffy things that come with body wash. I may have to pick one of these babies up!
Old 06-14-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont understand why people dont listen when you have one of the 2 or 3 dudes on this forum that know what they are talking about when it comes to chicks, AND a chick saying there is a diff.

ps- why were scrubbrushes invented? why wouldnt we just use our hands and soap for everything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind your perspective. It probably takes a lot more self-maintenance when you sweat garlic-flavored olive oil. I wouldn't know, but maybe you can tell us about it. *cough*guinea*cough

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me, if my balls smelled like garlic and olive oil, I wouldnt even wash them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lolz. Say baby, can I get you some Parmesan with that?
Old 06-14-2007, 12:54 AM

Serve them on a diagonally cut slice of some nice crusty bread.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had no idea the loofa was that abrasive. I thought it was referring to those sissy puffy things that come with body wash. I may have to pick one of these babies up!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know what you guys are talking about, I've never had anything come with body wash.

And yeah, if you overuse a loofah you'll scrape your skin off. So, if you're OCD, don't get it (but it's probably too late by now anyway).
Old 06-14-2007, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure there are idiots who think a swipe of soap cleans your whole body and those who think quickly running a loofah across your chest does the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent point.

Also, when I say "loofah" I mean one of these:

And not:

I know there is probably a more precise word for what I'm referring to, but I don't know what it is. Puffy-mesh-shower-thing.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sure the bucketloads of cologne you guidos wear would mask it anyway.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure there are idiots who think a swipe of soap cleans your whole body and those who think quickly running a loofah across your chest does the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent point.

Also, when I say "loofah" I mean one of these:

And not:

I know there is probably a more precise word for what I'm referring to, but I don't know what it is. Puffy-mesh-shower-thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The second one looks badass though.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:37 AM

OK, so I've got a washcloth trip report here folks. I've always been hygenic and I pride myself on the fact that girls often compliment me on how I smell. So it was with a fair degree of bewilderment that I read this thread. Yesterday I was doing the shopping and I spotted some washcloths, (a frightening example of OOT entering into my everyday life).

So I purchased one. It's yellow. I took it home and I put some of my Chanel Allure Sport bath wash on it and I started scrubbing. It sure got a lot of foam going. I scrubbed everywhere with it. It felt pretty good I have to say. I did notice though, that when I got out of the shower there were an inordinate amount of short and curly ones stuck to it.

Anyway, later on a girl I know quite well came around for dinner. We like to use each other for the occasional rumpy-pumpy. One thing led to another and we ended up doing the horizontal folk dance. At one point she stopped, looked at me and said;

"You know, you smell really good tonight."

"Don't I usually smell good?"

"Yeah, but not this good."

Thank you FFK, and thank you OOT. I am now a believer.