Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG

[ QUOTE ]
Need some poker lessons from a noted author?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you guys aren't on to the forumwide level being run here, let me give you a hint:

<font color="white"> IT'S A FORUMWIDE LEVEL </font>
Old 06-12-2007, 06:14 PM

Have mostly caught up with the thread now.

Evidently having Brandi owe you money is a good investment.
If she owes me $4k or so and offers to pay me back $8k a few months later it sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Can I take out several $4k loans with Brandi for my life-savings and double my net-worth in just a few months?
Old 06-12-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Evidently having Brandi owe you money is a good investment. If she owes me $4k or so and offers to pay me back $8k a few months later it sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
If (a girl like) Brandi honestly believes she owes you $4k and she'll somehow willingly pay you $8k, you better know she'll be taking $4k out of your soul.

Brandi, another post please, I'm getting antsy.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 06-13-2007, 02:11 AM

Thanks no, read the books and understood them too! Understand the diffi Q in new Chen/Ankenman book. But if I suddenly feel the need to pretend to be too stupid for the Ivy League education my parents and me are still paying for, and get led around by a guy whom I've never heard gives free lessons to guys, I'll let you know. I guess the stupid part is necessary so I can later post, "How could I ever know he was interested in me, he only joked about teaching me right after I mentioned my looks!" Totally and completely not your type from what I infer. But I could really care less what you do, I just wanted little Miss Poor Baby to know that from her own words her actions before, during, and after this debacle are the problem, and will continue to be unless she rectifes the situation. I would totally agree that Newhizzle was foolish.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, the fact that she changed Newhouse's Stars password is pretty much the smoking-gun proof of this whole thing. If you have nothing to hide, you don't go changing your friend's password after using his account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you dense? She wanted it to be a surprise!
Old 06-13-2007, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks no, read the books and understood them too! Understand the diffi Q in new Chen/Ankenman book. But if I suddenly feel the need to pretend to be too stupid for the Ivy League education my parents and me are still paying for, and get led around by a guy whom I've never heard gives free lessons to guys, I'll let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be safe from his designs, pokereader. Sklansky's already told us that he doesn't do intelligent women.

I think I'm in love though.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks no, read the books and understood them too! Understand the diffi Q in new Chen/Ankenman book. But if I suddenly feel the need to pretend to be too stupid for the Ivy League education my parents and me are still paying for, and get led around by a guy whom I've never heard gives free lessons to guys, I'll let you know. I guess the stupid part is necessary so I can later post, "How could I ever know he was interested in me, he only joked about teaching me right after I mentioned my looks!" Totally and completely not your type from what I infer. But I could really care less what you do, I just wanted little Miss Poor Baby to know that from her own words her actions before, during, and after this debacle are the problem, and will continue to be unless she rectifes the situation. I would totally agree that Newhizzle was foolish.

[/ QUOTE ]

An "Ivy League education" leaves you saying "...my parents and me are still paying for...?"

Where can I sign up for one of them Ivy League educations?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:55 AM

it amazes me how dumb poker players are

how can you let a hot chick (obviously not into you for your looks or personality) play poker on your account?

and lend money to random gambling degenerates or "friends" as some people call them?
Old 06-13-2007, 09:08 PM

I can't believe it took me this long to find Brandi's theme song. Brandi's life theme song.