Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

Am I the only one who took a long time to figure out that TF meant Tom Franklin and not something much dirtier?
Old 06-12-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
David,

How about 5k NLH freezeout, 25-50 blinds?

[/ QUOTE ]

At 100-200 blinds, this is a clearly a great bet for David. At 25-50, this is clearly a great bet for the other side. There are probably dozens or more players on this site who would be a 6-5 favorite over David himself in that match. It would be more interesting at like 50-100.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:51 PM

just thought id get on here and say that i dont have any reason not to believe david here, when i first talked to him about it he seemed to know nothing about the whole situation other than the lies that brandi had told him, we all know he never reads the nvg forum anyway, he was at my table in the 5 diamond tournament and i told him that in the next few days i was going to be involved in a big story in nvg, he said he saw the thread, but never really took the time to read through it, when i just talked to him, he actually said that the summary threads are too long to get through easily so i believe him when he says that he didnt know the full extent of my history with brandi

i saw him at the rio last week and he told me brandi was doing well in a tournament and all i said to him was, "be careful" and i walked off, kind of pissed that he would even mention her name to me, but now its clear that he didnt really know the situation and just knew that i knew her anyway

its clear to me now that he realizes that shes a psycho too, but if he thinks he can try to change her or at least try to teach her some kind of morals i dont have a problem with it, hes at least definatley convinced her that if she clears up this problem with me it will be good for her in the long run, although i made it clear to him that no matter what, i will never say anything good about her, but once she pays me, i will sort of treat her like she dosent exist, i want absolutely nothing to do with her other than what she owes me

that being said, i really dont have a problem with anything that hes doing, although he said that after he posted this thread brandi got pretty mad at him so who knows if it will continue, and im pretty sure he realizes what hes getting into now, anyway, his reasons are fairly clear and dont bother me, and anything he is doing with brandi can only help my chances of getting anything back from her, and he has been somewhat helpful in mediating with the crazy bitch, so i consider it kind of a freeroll
Old 06-12-2007, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-12-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just thought id get on here and say that i dont have any reason not to believe david here, when i first talked to him about it he seemed to know nothing about the whole situation other than the lies that brandi had told him, we all know he never reads the nvg forum anyway, he was at my table in the 5 diamond tournament and i told him that in the next few days i was going to be involved in a big story in nvg, he said he saw the thread, but never really took the time to read through it, when i just talked to him, he actually said that the summary threads are too long to get through easily so i believe him when he says that he didnt know the full extent of my history with brandi

i saw him at the rio last week and he told me brandi was doing well in a tournament and all i said to him was, "be careful" and i walked off, kind of pissed that he would even mention her name to me, but now its clear that he didnt really know the situation and just knew that i knew her anyway

its clear to me now that he realizes that shes a psycho too, but if he thinks he can try to change her or at least try to teach her some kind of morals i dont have a problem with it, hes at least definatley convinced her that if she clears up this problem with me it will be good for her in the long run, although i made it clear to him that no matter what, i will never say anything good about her, but once she pays me, i will sort of treat her like she dosent exist, i want absolutely nothing to do with her other than what she owes me

that being said, i really dont have a problem with anything that hes doing, although he said that after he posted this thread brandi got pretty mad at him so who knows if it will continue, and im pretty sure he realizes what hes getting into now, anyway, his reasons are fairly clear and dont bother me, and anything he is doing with brandi can only help my chances of getting anything back from her, and he has been somewhat helpful in mediating with the crazy bitch, so i consider it kind of a freeroll

[/ QUOTE ]

I sense that ur jealous, nothing wrong with that.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
-- Yoda
Old 06-12-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"NLH. 5K freezeout. 100-200 blinds. "

david, we arent as dumb as you think and you arent as smart as you think.

in the live setting perhaps its very easy to find degenerate idiots to take the sucker end of bets, but the online world is full of nerds that approach gambling intellectually.

[/ QUOTE ]

It only takes one.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:47 PM

I have not had a chance to read the majority of these posts, nor will I. At this point in time, my only focus is going to be on the upcoming events at the World Series and spending time with people who care for me.
I am not angered by David's post, although I am a bit sad and feel somewhat betrayed. I had opened up about many things that I have been through in my life and for him to say that I have some kind of personality disorder and to even bring up anything said to him in confidence is just completely wrong.
I will admit that I did not have an easy life. I do have some anger issues to work out. After the WSOP, I am hoping to take up boxing and get out some of my aggression in a healthy manner. The reason I am the way I am stems from the ammount of people in my life who have used me and mistreated me. That would make anyone a little unstable and quick tempered.
As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me. He has said that he would rather continue trashing my reputation instead.
It's obvious that he is obsessed with me, extrememly immature, and straight out enjoys the attention that this brings him. I've been more than willing to help him in the past (even trying to get him 20K from someone that owes him money), and I'm even willing to help him now. Unfortunately that is not an option for him. Perhaps I wounded his ego too much. I'm not sure. It's strange to me that anyone could hate me that much. For the most part, I seem to be a very likable person and strive each day to be a loving and kind girl to those around me.
I would like to move on from here, but this problem is not going to resolve itself and I feel helpless in this situation. This has made me very sad. I truly wanted the best for Mark and in no way meant for him to feel that I took advantage of him. There are already enough people in his life right now that are (Chantel, Neverwin, etc.)
Because of the circle around him and mood altering substances, I feel his behavior towards me is more obsessive than it is based on anger. He still continually shows text messages from several months ago to other people constantly misrepresenting the context of these messages. All together, I feel very sad for Mark. I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done, I simply wish him the best and some good luck in his upcoming events. I hope he finds in life what it is he longs for and is searching.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:49 PM

Old 06-12-2007, 11:50 PM

"As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me. He has said that he would rather continue trashing my reputation instead. "

awesome. post delivers.

btw, brandi scroll up a tad pls.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(even trying to get him 20K from someone that owes him money),

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL