Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

You are really a piece of work, Tuff.

my fav:

[ QUOTE ]
OK, that was about Moneygram. <u>I don't know if they use that or not.</u> Bottom line, there is no way to get money on and off the site easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

lawl. You are such a joke.

And news flash, there is no easy way for Americans to get money on and off of ANY site. WPEX happens to be one of the easier ones. And that view is based on my actual experience with them, not ridiculous crap and innuendo I pull out of thin air.

And no one has ever said that a WPEX check has bounced. It has been well established that you're going to wait a while for a WPEX check if you do not pay the $30 for FedEx, in which case it will take 6 or so business days.

WTF? You have no idea what you are talking about.

My problem with you is that you are spreading LIES about WPEX. We can agree to disagree on the rakeback v. rakefree although that is an utterly retarded reason not to play there. And yea, the game selections stinks now, so you got that one too.

But everything else you say about them is a LIE and misinformation and I'm going to call you out on it.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It has been well established that you're going to wait a long while for a WPEX check if you do not pay the $30 for FedEx, in which case it will take 6 or so business days. I thought Fedex was dropping all the gambling sites. If not WSEX yet, then soon.

My problem with you is that you are spreading LIES about WPEX. We can agree to disagree on the rakeback v. rakefree although that is an utterly retarded reason not to play there. And yea, the game selections stinks now, so you got that one too.

But everything else you say about them is a LIE and misinformation and I'm going to call you out on it.
I didn't say much else other than funding was problematic. I just used the moneygram example because I had inquired about it a another site and didn't care for the process. I can't get too excited about any of the available methods. And apparently some folks are still waiting for their cashouts from WSEX. (Or are the posters complaining all full of it too?)

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-11-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are really a piece of work, Tuff.

my fav:

[ QUOTE ]
OK, that was about Moneygram. <u>I don't know if they use that or not.</u> Bottom line, there is no way to get money on and off the site easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

lawl. You are such a joke.

And news flash, there is no easy way for Americans to get money on and off of ANY site. WPEX happens to be one of the easier ones. And that view is based on my actual experience with them, not ridiculous crap and innuendo I pull out of thin air.

And no one has ever said that a WPEX check has bounced. It has been well established that you're going to wait a while for a WPEX check if you do not pay the $30 for FedEx, in which case it will take 6 or so business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. WSEX, in fact, is ahead of the curve on payouts. While I'm sure there are glitches, they pay timely, period. Mr Tuff's remarks are incorrect with respect to this issue, and because he doesn't play there, I will leave it to the informed reader to deduce the actual basis for his knowledge with respect to this issue. I submit that it is just another aspect of his unfair railings against the only real money rake free poker site on the planet.

I will also leave it to the informed reader to decide for him or herself whether Tuff is a) an affiliate or has a similiar financial motive for his statements or b) actually foolish enough to spew venom at the only real money rake free poker site on the planet.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I will also leave it to the informed reader to decide for him or herself whether Tuff is a) an affiliate or has a similiar financial motive for his statements or b) actually foolish enough to spew venom at the only real money rake free poker site on the planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not an affiliate and not spewing venom. I am, and have been, irritated at WSEX claiming to be rake free when in fact they have a form of rake back similar to a lot of other sites that are favored by nit grinders.

Again for you WSEX shills and apologists. Rake free means I get all of MY rake back or it is never collected in the first place. It does NOT mean I share in a community pot of collected rake.

Nits and grinders love to share in a community pot so that they can defray the costs of waiting and waiting and waiting for a premium hand. I don't know what that is, but it is not poker.

Make it truly rake free, and we can fight over the blinds or you can go broke waiting on a super hand.

Tuff
Old 06-11-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not an affiliate and not spewing venom. I am, and have been, irritated at WSEX claiming to be rake free when in fact they have a form of rake back similar to a lot of other sites that are favored by nit grinders.

Again for you WSEX shills and apologists. Rake free means I get all of MY rake back or it is never collected in the first place. It does NOT mean I share in a community pot of collected rake.

Nits and grinders love to share in a community pot so that they can defray the costs of waiting and waiting and waiting for a premium hand. I don't know what that is, but it is not poker.

Make it truly rake free, and we can fight over the blinds or you can go broke waiting on a super hand.

Tuff

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly I think u would like wpex, tufffish,
for example
NL200 (maybe a little smaller than u like)
I raise QJs spades from cutoff or button (6max), big blind calls.
flop 5s6sT with 2 spades giving me overs and a flush draw.
I get checked to and bet pot, and the guy pushes. we both have a full buyin.
So I call !? what else can I do, right?, I mean it wasn't a nitty table so I call.
guy flips up 2c4c, misses his gutshot, and I win a 400 pot.

honestly every time I play there I see the same sort of thing, although I only sit in games that are ramjam big pot games, usually nl50, I'm not a regular.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:41 AM

First of all. I think you have done a great job listening to your customers the last year. Thank you.

Then over to thing i think should be fixed:

1) The rebuy bug. It takes way to long time to rebuy now. I usually like to have minimum 100bb when i play NL. Say i loose 60bb in the first hand i play. If i press rebuy before the second hand i will not be able to start the next hand with 100bb. Often i will even not rebuy for the third or forth hand either.

This is a perfect way of doing it: When sitting down at a table you decide how many bb sit down with like now, but you also decides how many bb you will have available for automatical reload, say 300 bb.
Example:
I sit down with 100bb on the table, and 300bb for automatical reload:
Hand 1: I loose 100 bb.
Hand 2: Automatically reloaded, so that i have 100bb on the table before the hand starts. I now have 200bb available for reload for later. I loose 10 bb this hand.
Hand 3: Automatically reload. I now have 100 bb on the table, and 190bb availabale for reloading.

2) Shortcuts is a good idea, but it does not work properly for NL yet..

3) Personally i would prefer HU NL tables, but i understand that you have deceded to not have thoose.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuff

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a serious moron, as others have already explained to you. Poker at WPEX is a positive sum game, because of the Aces Never Lose promotion. All tournament fees are returned as part of the rakeback. They run a bunch of tournaments every day with guarantees which are seldom met, so every tournament has an overlay with no entry fee.

You obviously have some type of personality disorder which causes you to resent players who play tight. Tight is right.

You also seriously overestimate how much a tight player benefits from the dealt rakeback, compared to just receiving what he has actually paid in rake.

In my case, after 3673 hands of $1/$2, $2/4, and $3/$6 limit holdem, Poker Tracker shows my total rake paid as $168.75. My MGR is $250.29.

Poker Tracker shows my VP$IP = 12.93% and my PFR = 7.30%. I don't think too many people play tighter than that.

At any rate, WPEX rakeback is far superior to anything available anywhere else. Your constant trashing of WPEX rakeback is beyond tiresome. Time to STFD and STFU.

David Solomon
Old 06-12-2007, 09:15 AM

There is a player who constantly skips the small blind somehow by sitting out and sitting back in.

Can you guys fix the problem?
Old 06-12-2007, 09:39 AM

I would like no-limit heads up cash games.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is a player who constantly skips the small blind somehow by sitting out and sitting back in.

Can you guys fix the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes i noticed that also too
Closed Thread