Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Stars account hacked

Your friend is trash, this is him 100%. You go to his house, and your account is robbed from his computer 12 hours later???? There is absolutely no way it was anyone but him. I would get really serious with the guy really quick. Get some evidence and confront him, if he continues to deny it get him arrested or something. A couple nights in jail could change his mind, as well as you telling everyone he is a dirty theif. Getting ostersized mught punish him some too. I don't see how your getting the cash back though, if he is degen enough to steal from you (BTW it really doesn't seem like your friend respects you at all if he does this and then straight up lies) then he prob doesn't have 6700$ to pay you back. And that is prob too little to get a a lawyer.

Gl
Old 06-12-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your friend is trash, this is him 100%. You go to his house, and your account is robbed from his computer 12 hours later???? There is absolutely no way it was anyone but him. I would get really serious with the guy really quick. Get some evidence and confront him, if he continues to deny it get him arrested or something. A couple nights in jail could change his mind, as well as you telling everyone he is a dirty theif. Getting ostersized mught punish him some too. I don't see how your getting the cash back though, if he is degen enough to steal from you (BTW it really doesn't seem like your friend respects you at all if he does this and then straight up lies) then he prob doesn't have 6700$ to pay you back. And that is prob too little to get a a lawyer.

Gl

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in the states people have enough common sense to not report illegal activity that resulted from an account participating in illegal activity.

That is like calling the police department and telling them someone stole your crack. I am sure they would get right on investigating the accused.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here in the states people have enough common sense to not report illegal activity that resulted from an account participating in illegal activity.

That is like calling the police department and telling them someone stole your crack. I am sure they would get right on investigating the accused.

[/ QUOTE ]
Illegal activity? Did I miss a post?
Old 06-12-2007, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Are the accounts that the money was transferred to related to the person who you gave $100 to? If so it is time for some "thug love."

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont know, they probably are.

I will get more details when the guy from Stars security calls me back tomorrow.

$6700 is a lot for me. I play 2/4, not 25/50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats probley even more money to me than you. If someone did that to me I would be in jail unless I got away with it...
Old 06-12-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Over in the states, playing poker online is not illegal.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:36 AM

his account is busto?are you sure, if he quickly volunteered that information I would be pretty suspicious
Old 06-12-2007, 05:54 AM

Any chance the hand history files are still on his pc?
Old 06-12-2007, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This kid is a bit of an action junkie and likes high stakes action, hence my suspicions...

EDIT: He wanted me to login and transfer money(this was one of the main reasons I was over), and also said I should play some too.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-12-2007, 07:30 AM

A friend who is stealing from you is not a friend anymore. Man, that sucks balls to get robbed for 6,7k. I hope that you can get over the loss quickly and learn from it (never keep that much on a poker account, think about the security of online banks vs poker accs).
Old 06-12-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any chance the hand history files are still on his pc?

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally a real Detective appears through all this noise?