Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Crypto changes its rakeback rules?

Damn. Good thing the bonuses are so good!

TY for the quick response.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:13 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] RtR for their great work

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] crypto for their idiocy

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Pete moves to new site and signs up for RB thru RtR
Old 06-11-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are still many reasons to sign up with affiliates

Firstly in this scenario any player who rakes under 1000 MPPs gets nothing. This is not the case with Inter/Plex/Littlewoods/Betsafe

Also anyone raking between 2500-4999 points is losing out on 5% that they would get with Inter/Plex/Littlewoods/Betsafe

[/ QUOTE ]
is the above site specific tho? if i sign up to Interpoker through their own site and not an affiliate, will i get the same amount of RB as i would had i signed through an affiliates link?

[ QUOTE ]
So really every player who wants the best available rakeback deal and extras at Cryptologic should sign up Through an affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]
im assuming that if the rooms are paying the RB themselves in future that affiliates will no longer offer their extra freerolls, promos etc on a monthly basis?

im already signed up to most of cryptos through RTR anyway but im just trying to get my head around what all this means.

apart from a reduction in our own RB payments, im figuring this will also mean our referral payments are effectively reduced to zero? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

im also assuming that theres gonna be no "grandfathering" of old players accounts at the old rates?
i know ur prob gonna be emailing all ur players about this anyway but im just impatient and wanna know NOW NOW NOW [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

and if it takes a 22.5% admin fee for them to process the payments, im damn glad none of them are working in my office [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2007, 08:55 PM

On the other hand - if i make over 5500 MPP on Interpoker in 2 weeks (which i usually make anyway), does this mean i effectively get 38.75% rakeback?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On the other hand - if i make over 5500 MPP on Interpoker in 2 weeks (which i usually make anyway), does this mean i effectively get 38.75% rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]
it would seem so.

for someone like u who will make that many MPPs, its prob not a bad change.

as ive just read it again(and still trying to get my head around it), when it says that ur RB % is based on the MPPs earned within the period, will this mean within the 2 week period or the preceding 4 week period or some other strange period that those geniuses come up with?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are still many reasons to sign up with affiliates

Firstly in this scenario any player who rakes under 1000 MPPs gets nothing. This is not the case with Inter/Plex/Littlewoods/Betsafe

Also anyone raking between 2500-4999 points is losing out on 5% that they would get with Inter/Plex/Littlewoods/Betsafe

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

is the above site specific tho? if i sign up to Interpoker through their own site and not an affiliate, will i get the same amount of RB as i would had i signed through an affiliates link?

[/ QUOTE ]

You would not get any rakeback for signing up directly at Interpoker. Interpoker do not offer direct rakeback.

[ QUOTE ]

So really every player who wants the best available rakeback deal and extras at Cryptologic should sign up Through an affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im assuming that if the rooms are paying the RB themselves in future that affiliates will no longer offer their extra freerolls, promos etc on a monthly basis?

[/ QUOTE ]

Although there are additional affiliate rules in place we will still being able to do freerolls and promotions like our current Caribbean Poker Classic offer

[ QUOTE ]

im already signed up to most of cryptos through RTR anyway but im just trying to get my head around what all this means.

apart from a reduction in our own RB payments, im figuring this will also mean our referral payments are effectively reduced to zero? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

im also assuming that theres gonna be no "grandfathering" of old players accounts at the old rates?
i know ur prob gonna be emailing all ur players about this anyway but im just impatient and wanna know NOW NOW NOW [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We need to review the referral issue. But 77.5% of 2/3/4% is still pretty close to 2/3/4% given the size of the numbers

Definitely no grandfathering.

Yes we will send out an email. Just waiting to hear from WH and Parbet but we are assuming they will be the same.

[ QUOTE ]

and if it takes a 22.5% admin fee for them to process the payments, im damn glad none of them are working in my office [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-11-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and if it takes a 22.5% admin fee for them to process the payments, im damn glad none of them are working in my office

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming this is the royalty Crypto charges. Didn't Classic Poker always deduct this?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and if it takes a 22.5% admin fee for them to process the payments, im damn glad none of them are working in my office

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming this is the royalty Crypto charges. Didn't Classic Poker always deduct this?

[/ QUOTE ]

No details from any of the rooms at all on this yet
Regards

RTR
Old 06-12-2007, 02:12 AM

This is an extract off the e-mail I received from InterPoker:

As you may know, InterPoker uses the CryptoLogic Poker Network as our poker software provider. As part of our licensing agreement we have all agreed within the Network to abide by a new Rakeback structure for all our players from the 1st July 2007. We believe that this structure will enhance the poker network and our player’s experience. These rules listed below are aimed at making InterPoker the best room on the net for everyone.

New Rakeback rules from the 1st July 2007

Rakeback levels

Rakeback will now be paid on Net Rake (calculations as follows)..

Total Poker Player rake minus 22.5% (Administrative fees) equals Net Rake
Rakeback will also be paid on a tiered structure...

Dependant on the MPP’s obtained in the Rakeback period the percentage Rakeback will go up
The entire Rakeback will be paid on the highest tier obtained during the period
Rakeback will from now onwards only be paid by InterPoker and not by any third party .

Do the bits that I've highlighted not mean that all players will now get rakeback automatically and there is no need to go through an affiliate?
Old 06-12-2007, 02:36 AM

I think what that means is that it will be paid by the poker room by their software, not by a transfer from an affiliate. I doubt InterPoker is going to start giving their entire player base rakeback.