Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: Brandi and Captain Tom in same tournament

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are haters. if she wins a bracelet its the
If Brandi wins think of all the slutty dumb women who will say, "look, that dumb [censored] just won a huge poker tournament, it can't be that hard hehe!" And they will fire up the internet and spend money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget the internet, I want those ho's sitting next to me at the tables. "Hello Brandi, my name is Davood Longdong. I am 53 and hung to my knees to please. I am glad you won a WSOP bracelet & got the Captains monkey off your back.. Wanna have buttsecks later?"

GRAYTEST THANG EVUHHHH!!! (buttsecks with diry gurls under 30) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you NOT root for her though, seriously.

The fact that we read these forums is proof enough that we all deep down, want her to win.

Something to talk about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I so want her to win. The final three at the ME -- her, Alan Cunningham, Ted Forrest. As much as I like Ted I would so root for her. The fallout would be classic. She would be on the front page of the NY f'ing Times as the first woman to win the ME. Every ESPN commercial would feature her. Video games. Even Matusow could donkey punch her in FT commercials.

Hell, an ESPN Final Table Commentary show with her ("So like I knew Ted was such a liar. I mean, guyyyyy.")

Someone give me an O/U on how many 2+2'ers heads would literally explode at the end of the PPV broadcast?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How can you NOT root for her though, seriously.

The fact that we read these forums is proof enough that we all deep down, want her to win.

Something to talk about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I so want her to win. The final three at the ME -- her, Alan Cunningham, Ted Forrest. As much as I like Ted I would so root for her. The fallout would be classic. She would be on the front page of the NY f'ing Times as the first woman to win the ME. Every ESPN commercial would feature her. Video games. Even Matusow could donkey punch her in FT commercials.

Hell, an ESPN Final Table Commentary show with her ("So like I knew Ted was such a liar. I mean, guyyyyy.")

Someone give me an O/U on how many 2+2'ers heads would literally explode at the end of the PPV broadcast?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Whatever you think of Brandi's backdoor, hustling, stealing, insanity, etc., there is NOTHING that would be better for poker than her winning the ME. Raymer only got a few late-blooming lawyers like myself into poker - imagine what a decent-looking young-woman can do? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2007, 10:57 PM

Brandi winning would make the whole poker is a game of skill argument extremely tough [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 AM

Old 06-12-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi winning would make the whole poker is a game of skill argument extremely tough [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

She can't be any worse then Jamie Gold.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Go Brandi...Just the fact that she has made it this far shows that she has the skills to be a winning tournamet player. She is played in only (2) major tournaments and both time finished deep. I would love more than anything n the world for her to win and leave the poker community speechless. I have no doubt she is capable of winning this thing and regardless of what happens, she has nothing left to prove. She made her point.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololol at brandis gimmick account. how was this account not banned already?