Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 05:45 AM

Default Re: Which LV strip club has the less-than-hot strippers??

This is a little off topic, but has anybody been to that incredibly tiny strip joint on (I think) Flamingo. I think it's called Platinum, and I always laugh when I drive past it because it's about the size of one of those old Fotomat booths.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:29 PM

Lapdances would be fun in a Fotomat booth.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:39 PM

Forgive me for being 36 and married with children but does this really matter when you are drunk/coked out???
Old 06-01-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

paying for handjobs isn't technically illegal is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's illegal.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:23 PM

TTIWWOP
Old 06-09-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Butter faces can be good..

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. How about a trip report?
Old 06-10-2007, 05:26 PM

I was looking for a ghetto ass strip club last year, and ended up being directed to Lil' Darlings. It did not qualify, IMO. I'm from Atlanta, where we have this "ghetto strip club" thing down to a science. Little Darlings is a no booze club (I think with a BYOB policy.. i'm not sure) so that kind of sucked. there were low end hotties, and bed dances that were kind of cool, but overall, this city is missing that kind of joint. Too much tourist money in a glitzy club, I guess. It might have something to do with having to pay rent near the strip. The best ghetto clubs are a little out of the way, in bad neighborhoods.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:34 PM

Is that the one next to Tuscany? I've always wondered about that place.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was looking for a ghetto ass strip club last year, and ended up being directed to Lil' Darlings. It did not qualify, IMO. I'm from Atlanta, where we have this "ghetto strip club" thing down to a science. Little Darlings is a no booze club (I think with a BYOB policy.. i'm not sure) so that kind of sucked. there were low end hotties, and bed dances that were kind of cool, but overall, this city is missing that kind of joint. Too much tourist money in a glitzy club, I guess. It might have something to do with having to pay rent near the strip. The best ghetto clubs are a little out of the way, in bad neighborhoods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Years ago they had a BYOB policy. They aren't allowed to serve alcohol, being a bottomless club. It was great, there's a 7-11 type store across the street. The cabbie would stop there first, where you bought a 12-pack for 7 bucks instead of paying 6 buck per beer in any other club. Take it inside Lil Darlings in a brown paper bag, so it remains not visible. Then pour into the provided cups under the table. As long as you kept all alcohol containers out of sight, everything was cool. The city would then come in monthly, do a psuedo "bust" and fine the club 20 grand. It was a wink-wink nudge-nudge arrangement in the finest Vegas tradition.

The girls were hot, and would do nasty things to you. They had semi-private booths like a work cubicle, except they had poles and rails so the girls could do acrobatic stuff to you. The bed dances were good too. I remember when 3 girls descended on me when they found out I was staying at the Bellagio(this was before the Venetian or Wynn were built) and offered to do indecent things to me. Unfortunately I was nearly broke. Even so, it was $32 well spent as one of the girls distracted the bouncer while the other two worked me over. That place was so popular that the first time I went in there, I could hardly find room to stand, much less sit. Alas, political power in Vegas changed hands, the New Boss shut down the "arrangement", and the place is a shadow of it's former self. I still go in there once a year or so because they still put on good stage shows, and you can sit right next to the stage, tip $1 per every 2 dances, and the girls will be happy. It's a good entertainment value.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
offered to do indecent things to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate.