Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG *DELETED*

Post deleted by BrandiRose
Old 06-11-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG

ok just to clarify a few things... i dont really go on this nonsense forum cuz its just a buncha [censored] talking fools... however since mark is my roomate at the moment i get to hear wats goin on.. i was playing with mark at the commerce during the time brandi was staying in his room and playing 100$ 200$ sit n gos and watever ... one day we were playing a private 6 max game 500/1000 game at the bike when mark told me that brandi bloodbathed his account for around 30k and changed his password and lied to him that she was winning and she had a surprise for him so she didnt want him to logon... thats when mark finally realized he was gettin got so he was like [censored] that give me the password and when he logged on it was basically bust like 100$ or some bs was left in it... i also want to clarify that though in jan and feb mark was frenzied and wasnt playing great poker he is very capable of playing good and that seeing brandi talk about how someone else play poker is kind of sad ... he does not do drugs at all he does drink and stuff but who doesnt ... i cant even get the kid to smoke a blunt with me... brandi please stop this nonsense of stories because i was basically there when u bloodbathed his account and the fact that u trying to say all this [censored] is very unreal... marks a good kid so stop all the [censored] and give him the money that u owe him...
Old 06-11-2007, 07:47 PM

I love this thread like a fat kid loves cake.

Brandi is ten pounds of crazy in a 5-lb. bag. She makes Anna Nicole Smith look normal and well-adjusted.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After cashing out yesterday, I needed a day off. The WSOP is draining and I want to be prepared and well rested for tomorrow's HORSE event. With that said, this is not how I would like to be spending the little bit of free time that I have nowadays... Regardless, I am quite disgusted with a few things on here and on other sites. The comments made attacking my character are enough to beat anyone down. So far I have been strong and will continue to put my focus on my tournament play and bettering myself on poker knowledge.

Tonight though, I want to make a public statement. I feel so disturbed right now. It makes me want to vommit. I'm not sure where all the cruelty and wicked comments come from, as I know that I have done nothing to deserve them. For those who have met me (besides perhaps losing my cool in a game or two) I have been nothing but nice and friendly. I have been a very good person. Any other information you think you know about my integrity and character comes second hand.
No one besides myself and the two people whom I have had serious problems with, know what truly transpired in those events. Everything else is mere speculation and innuendo.

What troubles me the most is that very few people know me, yet I am continually referred to as being a "theif" and a "whore". This could not be further from the truth. I have been with only two people in the poker world. Both of whom I was involved in serious relationships. And both of these relationships ended in a friendship.

Those that know me, will say that (yes, perhaps I am a bit self-absorbed... which should be somewhat understandable. I have a lot going on) but that I am a very sweet and authentic girl. I have never stolen from anyone.
Brandon would be the first to acknowledge that I am a trust-worthy person. He regularly had anywhere from 60K to 100K lying around the house at any given time. I never took even $1 from him. That's not who I am. I don't take things from other people, whether it be money or other material things.

I will be the first to admit that there have been certain situations in the past which I have not handled as well as I should have. I am not perfect. Yet, I am definitely not a thief, nor am I a whore.

I challenge anyone to this... before judging me and making assumptions, why don't you talk to me and try to get to know me so that you can see for yourself what kind of person I truly am?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty insane story ..

Brandi,

I think it is horrible that newhizzle is telling everyone you lost 30k of his money when you only lost 4k or 5k. This is the kind of thing that saddens me about the poker world. Hopefully this has taught you a valuable lesson and you will now be more careful about who you associate with.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:49 PM

You dumb [censored].

We all saw the hand histories from when you played on Mark's account. WE SAW THE HAND HISTORIES. We know how much you lost on his account.

We know you were playing on his account at that time (you have admitted such) and we know that he was not in the room (witnesses have reported seeing him lose 200k downstairs.) So you have no more excuses. Once again, you have proved that not only are you a lying whore but you are a very bad liar. Once again. WE SAW THE HAND HISTORIES. We know you lost around $30,000.

Furthermore, you start threads (or David starts threads under your name,) asking for people not to judge you and in those threads you attack other people like Chantel and Newhouse.

Now, I don't know Chantel from Adam but I do know that you tricked Mark into being your friend, played with his balls a little bit, and went crying to him when you lost your money and what did he do? He bought you a plane ticket home you ungrateful [censored]. And how did you repay him? You publish on the internet the fact that the man likes to party. You expect our sympathy? You think that you are a victim? Yea right.

Oh and David. You should take a step back and realize what you are doing. This is not a nice girl. This is not a stable girl. She has the mental capacity of a child. She is a compulsive liar, and a compulsive gambler. She suffers from severe depression and has a bunch of other [censored] (daddy issues?) clearly wrong with her. You are enabling the continued downfall of another human being so that you can get another couple cents per page hit.

She needs to be treated like a baby because she does not have the mental capacity of a higher primate. By enabling her you are putting a knife in that baby's cradle. I hope you can live with yourself when there is blood on the walls of the Bellagio.

--------------------------------------------

Does anyone have the HHs saved from when the psychobitch was donking around on Mark's account? They need to be reposted here, simply to see how Brandi tries to justify them as not being true.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

I think it is horrible that newhizzle is telling everyone you lost 30k of his money when you only lost 4k or 5k. This is the kind of thing that saddens me about the poker world. Hopefully this has taught you a valuable lesson and you will now be more careful about who you associate with.

[/ QUOTE ]
A+
Old 06-11-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]

I mean, come on, wtf was Newhizzle thinking? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was clearly thinking with his little newhizzle instead of his big newhizzle.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:51 PM

What does this say about David who is willing to spend so much time mentoring someone who is that malicious and crazy and who likely doesn't have that much natural talent?