Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Every time someone says they are scammed they should copy-paste this post and add the new alleged scammer's name. So far, from the past few pages, we have alleged scammers:

1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = samsonian = annathedonk on Stars

ASpiderMonkey = FakePlasticTrees

BallinPro = CheeseDee = ace_acehigh on UB

Bernie55 = bman11 = deke = wade17 = HateToFold33 on FTP

BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = wade17

CheeseDee = BallinPro

deke = bman11 = Bernie55 = wade17

Dignam = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

donkaroo = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

englandpl20 = englandpl20 on Stars = p0kerpl4yer2007 on FTP = jayharish@hotmail.co.uk

Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts

FakePlasticTrees = ASpiderMonkey

Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = TiltHappens on UB = Randy Hickey on Stars

Jeff311420 = Dignam = Riley Martin = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian

jcamby33 = unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = pushdonkey on Absolute

limitninja = limitninja on Stars and FTP = limitninja15 on Absolute

Low_Card2

mojave desert = Njursparven

NeverGonnaGive = UIowaHottie

Njursparven = mojave desert = pokerplayer4352 on FTP

pkrblog = joshman on Stars [Note: As you will find from your research before deciding to transfer with a stranger on the internet, there are numerous critical posts about pkrblog in this thread but no one has alleged that they have been scammed by him.]

Rick305

Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian = strongbad311 on Stars

R0bbie = Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33

samsonian = Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = strongbad311 on Stars

Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = TiltHappens on FTP

Sk00l4m3nts

stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

Thebigyak

UIowaHottie = NeverGonnaGive

unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke

(Please pm me with the playing names of these alleged scammers, so that I can add them to the record. Thanks.)

Please go back a few pages and read all the warnings. Either we ban all mentions of transfers, period, or you must accept that they are entirely at your own risk; people are trying to scam you; you should obtain real life details, (name, address, phone number), about people in order to inform the police if you are scammed; exchange full details of the proposed transfer by e-mail; you should only transfer in amounts you are prepared to lose; google and Search the other person's name; ask here for references; it seems likely but not definite that most scammers are newer posters; if the other guy won't transfer first, transfer in a number of small amounts; ask the other guy to sit at a table with his bankroll in front of him; etc; etc.

"Let the buyer beware."
Old 06-11-2007, 08:05 AM

I can give 500 to 2000 USD from FULLTILT to someone who can send me the money first to my bank account in TURKEY.

(You can send by SWIFT easily with around 30 dollar cost which I will share, I made a SWIFT from Turkey to Canada for 30 dollars and it took 1 day)

I am willing to try to verify I am not a crook by any way possible you can come up with.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can give 500 to 2000 USD from FULLTILT to someone who can send me the money first to my bank account in TURKEY.

(You can send by SWIFT easily with around 30 dollar cost which I will share, I made a SWIFT from Turkey to Canada for 30 dollars and it took 1 day)

I am willing to try to verify I am not a crook by any way possible you can come up with.

[/ QUOTE ] or you can send with Western Union but I think it will be more costly. I can share Western Union cost too.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that was meant as PM to JohnDubs but i'll leave it here:

hey, i'd need small amount transferred from ftp to ps (about 100-150$), just to screw around and i'll send you the sum on pokerstars.

i'm not so known that you would send first otherwise, but ALLEN_BOND can vouch for me, he is trusted here. if you're sceptical, first run a check with him via pm and then send me the money. i'll send it immediately.

150$ (we can do it in small chunks, if you want) from PS to FTP

PS screenanme: IBLUFFULOL
FTP screenname: HOWCOULDUCALL

regards

[/ QUOTE ]

allen bond is a safe, reliable trader
Old 06-11-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

hey, i'd need small amount transferred from ftp to ps (about 100-150$), just to screw around and i'll send you the sum on pokerstars.

i'm not so known that you would send first otherwise, but ALLEN_BOND can vouch for me, he is trusted here. if you're sceptical, first run a check with him via pm and then send me the money. i'll send it immediately.

regards

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Mike, Kinbor is also good to go.

PS: Thanks to everyone who have made transfers easy and reliable:

Mike Cuneo
Syncmaster
Bap2086
Kinbor
React1on

TY!
Old 06-11-2007, 11:02 AM

wow. after my last message, I was approached by englandpl20.

He wanted me to send some money first. I did not. Now I saw his nick at the crook list.

We talked on AOL and he knows my username at Fulltilt.

Do you think I am at any hacking risk (I didnot send or receive any file on AOL)

-----------------------------------------------
By the way why is this guy still able to send messages if he s a crook???
Old 06-11-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow. after my last message, I was approached by englandpl20.

He wanted me to send some money first. I did not. Now I saw his nick at the crook list.

We talked on AOL and he knows my username at Fulltilt.

Do you think I am at any hacking risk (I didnot send or receive any file on AOL)

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not at any risk, if you did not direct connect and your computer is up to date on Virus Definitions, Windows patches and firewall.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am waiting to see what happens with my accounts on stars and other ones before depositing, afterward I will either transfer from there or my friends account, I don't want people's accounts to get locked because of me, so thats why I am not putting any money on there now

[/ QUOTE ]
Ummm, since our original deal was that you were going to send me money via Moneygram, this doesnt make sense in my case(supposing you actually have money and plan to pay ).
Old 06-11-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

regards

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Mike, Kinbor is also good to go.

PS: Thanks to everyone who have made transfers easy and reliable:

Mike Cuneo
Syncmaster
Bap2086
Kinbor
React1on

TY!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can do 150 but the conditions I mentioned apply (vig and you send first).
Old 06-11-2007, 01:41 PM

Looking to trade $129 on Stars for $129 on UB for tonight's bounty, I send first and would need this done before 730PM EST. Thanks.
Closed Thread