Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

Unfortunately, Wsex is so dried up all I ever see is the same few grinders, over and over, all of whom are two plus two'ers. I can't believe rake free poker isn't catching on.

Humanity is so stupid.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, Wsex is so dried up all I ever see is the same few grinders, over and over, all of whom are two plus two'ers. I can't believe rake free poker isn't catching on.

Humanity is so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

The play at the .50/1 FRLH tables is pretty much gone. There used to be 1-3 going at a time about 2 weeks ago. The 2/4 FRLH are gone, too, for the most part.

What happened?

Where did everyone go?

Don't tell me they were all bots.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:32 PM

We were notified about some unusual play. Players were asked to leave. There was nothing conclusive, but we felt it was best to close the accounts and send them on their way. Unfortunately, we are now seeing a snowball effect on the downside.

I think we will be announcing some changes for the better this week.

Fred Balfour
General Manager
WSEX.com
Old 06-10-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Please add Heads Up No Limit Hold 'em cash games and tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, cash games especially.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:09 PM

hope these new changes will bring in more players.GL fred
Old 06-10-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Humanity is so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Humanity is not stupid. The rakeback (not rake free) structure favors the grinders, thus there are many grinders. Who wants to play with grinders?

Any newbie accidentally stumbling into the place will see the same names on all the tables and, unless completely brain dead, will soon figure out there is no poker to be played here.

If you just don't collect the rake, I think you will be far far ahead.

Tuff.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:29 PM

Go away Tuff. You have been told time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time time and time and time again that your retarded argument holds no water. WPEX's problem isn't how they distribute the rakeback.

Just give it up? why do you care anyway?
Old 06-10-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Humanity is so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Humanity is not stupid. The rakeback (not rake free) structure favors the grinders, thus there are many grinders. Who wants to play with grinders?

Any newbie accidentally stumbling into the place will see the same names on all the tables and, unless completely brain dead, will soon figure out there is no poker to be played here.

If you just don't collect the rake, I think you will be far far ahead.

Tuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, humanity is stupid. You are the perfect example. Here you are quibbling over the 100% rakeback calculation, again.

The WSEX deal is wayyyy better than anything on the market, period, whether its rakefree or 100% rakeback, makes no difference. Yet no one is there, and in fact some fools have the gall to criticize it for the manner in which the 100% is calculated. That's what I meant by "stupidity."

Now go pay rake where ever you play at, Tuff. Enough affiliate shilling for one day.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:53 PM

It is not rake free, it is rake back, which favors grinder regulars and detracts from the appeal to any poker players not depending on grinding to eke out a few bucks daily.

I don't want to play with grinders, nobody else wants to play with grinders. Grinders predominate at WSEX. Hence cause and effect. All grinders, few other players. Bad poker site.

If WSEX would tax grinders and subsidize gunslingers, fish, and assorted loose players, then they would have more busines than they could handle.

Now go grind a few more dollars.

Tuff
Old 06-10-2007, 10:58 PM

Tuff, couple of things.

Find one person on this site that agrees with your view of WPEX. I challenge you to find one, ONE!

Second off, you don't play at WPEX, you do not seem to have plans to play at WPEX in the future, so why TF do you care? You always pop up in these threads with your moronic argument. Why continue to beat that drum? Why?

Then again, I'm talking to the guy who didn't realize it was a good idea to hide his name from search on party after his videos were all over. So, while we're beating dead horses, common sense doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.

Also, one could argue that if the house pays 100% of the rake back to the players, that it is indeed "rakefree".
Closed Thread