Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG

[ QUOTE ]
That's not exactly what he posted here. He claimed that he told you to only play at a certain level, and without his permission, you started donking it off at high stakes.

Now, you might have had unrestricted access to his account, but that's hardly the same thing as having permission to play without any restrictions. Indeed, what you did was precisely equivalent to somebody inviting you into their home, telling you that you can help yourself to food, yet you go on and sell all their furniture, claiming that they authorized the trade because they gave you unrestricted access.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to say something like this, but couldn't muster up the energy to build give Brandi any more attention. Very well said, and very true.

Also, well said Newhizzle.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so when are you going to pay me bitch?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh snap!
Old 06-10-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I don't know you, but already I like you.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi brandi. i saw you today. you looked at me a few times. are you maybe interested? let's go out to dinner.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which incarnation were you? I know you look different in almost every picture.

BTW, I saw you in the bathroom line thursday at Rio, you were, " I hope this line hurries the F up" Daryn. Decent look for you.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:28 PM

Also CSC, I will take some of your action with one stipulation: You build a sweet ass chip tower during the match.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than the obvious hilarity/drama that this statement will generate, it brings up a legitimate and relevant point. Brandi, assuming you do as well as you think you will in the WSOP, are you going to repay Mark the money that you blew? I think I already know the answer to this, but want to give you the chance to respond.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd like to hear her answer THAT question.

Sklansky just said in another thread that:

"The poker players at the Rio generally like her and she is in no way a pariah. Even Newhizzle didn't really badmouth her to me when he could have."

Looks like Newhizzle decided to save his true feelings for the internet. LOL
Old 06-10-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's get something straight. First off, I never "stole" from Mark. Although we have discrepancies over what actually happened that night, he himself has admitted to giving me unrestricted use of his account. We had no aggreement over money that would either be made or lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you had managed to win 200K instead of losing it, would you have told Mark to keep it, since you were playing his account? Or is this a case of any money you win you keep, and any you lose is his problem?
Old 06-10-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's get something straight. First off, I never "stole" from Mark. Although we have discrepancies over what actually happened that night, he himself has admitted to giving me unrestricted use of his account. We had no aggreement over money that would either be made or lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you had managed to win 200K instead of losing it, would you have told Mark to keep it, since you were playing his account? Or is this a case of any money you win you keep, and any you lose is his problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think anyone willing to give that tortured of an explanation about a simple event wherein a pile of cash was siphoned from someone else's account, where access was given on a trust basis, is practically admitting guilt.

That's like blaming mom for leaving the lid off the cookie jar - except in this case the logical comparison would be that Brandi ate the whole batch of cookies then got sick all over the carpet, thus screwing things up for everyone.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think anyone willing to give that tortured of an explanation about a simple event wherein a pile of cash was siphoned from someone else's account, where access was given on a trust basis, is practically admitting guilt.

That's like blaming mom for leaving the lid off the cookie jar - except in this case the logical comparison would be that Brandi ran around the neighborhood giving free cookies to all of the children. Then she locked the cookie jar because their was a surprise inside and when mom found out that the surprise was no more cookies she grabed a steak knife, slit her wrists, and wrote "I will fly one day" in blood all over the kitchen.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP