Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Message to NVG

Brandi--

I don't think I've ever actually wrote you a serious post, but I'll try. Through your actions you created the image you have on here, and it was obvious you liked the positive attention you got at first (remember back when everyone was calling you hot and talking to you.) That changed with some of the actions you (Jim Rome voice) ALLEGEDLY did. You put yourself in the spotlight, and through your postings on here have kept yourself in it. If you truly wanted people to slow down and eventually somewhat forget about you, it could happen. However, we all know you won't and you probably love all the attention you've recieved. Just keep in mind at the end of the day that you created the image that you have on here. It isn't something we just decided to do, take one random girl and makeup a bunch of things about her. We recieved information from people about you, and we recieved information from you and came to these conclusions. Don't post and cry about why everyone says this and that about you when you know the answer to it.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would Sklansky mentor someone who most likely doesn't have a high ceiling to be good?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-10-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He regularly had anywhere from 60K to 100K lying around the house at any given time. I never took even $1 from him.

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from a girl who was talking of suicide a couple months ago, and only had $43 dollars to her name?

(Which I think she spent on a new toaster)
Old 06-10-2007, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would Sklansky mentor someone who most likely doesn't have a high ceiling to be good?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. A bunch of website hits are definitely worth every last shred of dignity Sklansky had left.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi and Slongsky were taking a break after a long night of equation solving when their posts got BACK to BACK. No mystery to their relationship- Win/Win situation with a short term +EV for both prey and predator. Their twisted needs are being met and their timing is perfect. Stay tuned. The best is yet to come. Ya think LasVegasMike is the only playa that Brandi gonna UC. This biatch got game. Her game not poker. It be poka. PS still in LUV with Brandi. Give the B credit, she can work it and make you jerk it. It not her body or her booty, B got THE gift. Season 2 of this drama with much more to come. Think LOST longevity...Is there a 50+ playa who wouldn't hit dat? Brandi choose the mark that choose her. Brandi be the straw that stir this drink. Slongsky ,PS, LVM et al be thinkin with their small head. Brandi got the skateboard, Slongsky got the key. No mystery. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you for real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely, there must be some kind of 2+2 award for this kind of prose?
Old 06-10-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After cashing out yesterday, I needed a day off. The WSOP is draining and I want to be prepared and well rested for tomorrow's HORSE event. With that said, this is not how I would like to be spending the little bit of free time that I have nowadays... Regardless, I am quite disgusted with a few things on here and on other sites. The comments made attacking my character are enough to beat anyone down. So far I have been strong and will continue to put my focus on my tournament play and bettering myself on poker knowledge.

Tonight though, I want to make a public statement. I feel so disturbed right now. It makes me want to vommit. I'm not sure where all the cruelty and wicked comments come from, as I know that I have done nothing to deserve them. For those who have met me (besides perhaps losing my cool in a game or two) I have been nothing but nice and friendly. I have been a very good person. Any other information you think you know about my integrity and character comes second hand.
No one besides myself and the two people whom I have had serious problems with, know what truly transpired in those events. Everything else is mere speculation and innuendo.

What troubles me the most is that very few people know me, yet I am continually referred to as being a "theif" and a "whore". This could not be further from the truth. I have been with only two people in the poker world. Both of whom I was involved in serious relationships. And both of these relationships ended in a friendship.

Those that know me, will say that (yes, perhaps I am a bit self-absorbed... which should be somewhat understandable. I have a lot going on) but that I am a very sweet and authentic girl. I have never stolen from anyone.
Brandon would be the first to acknowledge that I am a trust-worthy person. He regularly had anywhere from 60K to 100K lying around the house at any given time. I never took even $1 from him. That's not who I am. I don't take things from other people, whether it be money or other material things.

I will be the first to admit that there have been certain situations in the past which I have not handled as well as I should have. I am not perfect. Yet, I am definitely not a thief, nor am I a whore.

I challenge anyone to this... before judging me and making assumptions, why don't you talk to me and try to get to know me so that you can see for yourself what kind of person I truly am?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the thread..

Saying that, I would like to throw in the comment that I do not know you nor have I ever met you..But I do know what your genitalia look like. Kthx
Old 06-10-2007, 03:44 AM

brandi
, i'm bicurious, what'd u get on your sat's?
Old 06-10-2007, 05:10 AM

Let's get something straight. First off, I never "stole" from Mark. Although we have discrepancies over what actually happened that night, he himself has admitted to giving me unrestricted use of his account. We had no aggreement over money that would either be made or lost. I never promised him anything sexually and everything he offered me came with no strings attached. I tried to help him by getting him to work out and take better care of himself because I honestly thought he was a good guy at heart and I cared for his well being.
Now, my problem with Chantel is driven from the fact that she actually has straight out robbed him, along with other people. She stole around 80K from him. Yet why is no one talking about that?? The reason: Mark is head over heels in love with her and has never publicly outed her because of his feelings for her.
And speaking of other men she has robbed... she left her fiance for Neverwin, then got as much money out of him and his online accounts as she could, and then went on her merry way.
Also, when she was at Commerce a few months back she slept with four different men over a seven day period.
AND... She was getting staked for the touraments by a big pro, which she has since alienated and now she has nothing.

So my problem is quite simple. I have done none of those things. Even my ex boyfriend has vouched for the integrity of my character.
I don't like the bad rap she is creating for female players. Especially because it seems that the names I am continually called on this site would be better used to describe HER actions.
White trash = having cameramen and floor supervisors feeling her [censored].
Whore = obviously all the men she sleeps with.
Hustler = just look above
Thief = the examples are plenty

As you can see, I have valid reasons for hating this woman. Besides, she has not been a very nice girl to me. There have been several people on here that have posted as witnessing her continually trashing me to my ex boyfriend and others while playing live cash games.

As for me... I actually worked hard and rebuilt my bankroll from nothing else other than grinding it out playing poker. No one has given me money. Everything I have, I have worked for and earned. And also, no one is currently staking me.

The last thing I would like to address is the opinions of my relationship with David. There is nothing sexual going on and he is not staking me. I have already told you that he has a fabulous, creative, and smart girlfriend. Everything he is teaching me about poker, he is doing because he believes I have raw talent and can help refine it and teach me the technical aspects that I am lacking.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:19 AM

fierce accusations. i had never heard such stories of thievery. anyone else?
Old 06-10-2007, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
AHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH