Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 04:03 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

Okay shaniac, then let me ask you the question I asked exitonly twice, and which he won't answer. He said that it is not his place to turn in cheaters he knows. He said that it is the online poker companies fault for not having safer software. So since this is just about different perspectives and not morals:

My buddy breaks into your house and steals your stuff while I watch him do it from outside. According to you, I'm not in the wrong for not doing anything about it. Your problem is with the lock companies for not making strong locks. You would not be upset at me in the slightest or expect me to do anything to stop him, right?

Does that about sum up your view? After all, it's not my duty to police thieves right?
Old 02-28-2006, 04:04 PM

No, it's because we have different perspectives. Or must there be a right and wrong?

I think so.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:04 PM

Just curious...did ZJ win his Deauville (sp?) EPT seat on-line? If so, on-line sites won't be the only ones looking to seize/recoup his winnings.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My hats off to you Meow. Question - If ZeeJustin started naming names and others started getting caught because of it would anyone feel any differently towards him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that'd be pretty much the only thing capable of further tarnishing his reputation, at least to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I would see it as the start of his redemption.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because you have morals.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's because we have different perspectives. Or must there be a right and wrong?

Fwiw, I never looked down on Meowed for doing this, but I know that policing internet cheats is not my duty either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor is it my duty. I am not searching out for cheats. The idiots expose themselves as in JJProdigy and to a lesser extent ZeeJustin. But I do have a duty as an online poker player, to bring this to everyone's attention once I receive that email from Party.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My hats off to you Meow. Question - If ZeeJustin started naming names and others started getting caught because of it would anyone feel any differently towards him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that'd be pretty much the only thing capable of further tarnishing his reputation, at least to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I would see it as the start of his redemption.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because you have morals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fwiw, I never looked down on Meowed for doing this, but I know that policing internet cheats is not my duty either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor is it my duty. I am not searching out for cheats. The idiots expose themselves as in JJProdigy and to a lesser extent ZeeJustin. But I do have a duty as an online poker player, to bring this to everyone's attention once I receive that email from Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meowed, you have your agenda, and I'm certainly not going to be the one to question it. What you did is certainly "good" for online poker on the whole.

Also, can you clarify something for me please? I was under the impresion that you helped to launch the ivestigation personally, but I may be wrong. If not, on what basis did you receive the email?
Old 02-28-2006, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay shaniac, then let me ask you the question I asked exitonly twice, and which he won't answer. He said that it is not his place to turn in cheaters he knows. He said that it is the online poker companies fault for not having safer software. So since this is just about different perspectives and not morals:

My buddy breaks into your house and steals your stuff while I watch him do it from outside. According to you, I'm not in the wrong for not doing anything about it. Your problem is with the lock companies for not making strong locks. You would not be upset at me in the slightest or expect me to do anything to stop him, right?

Does that about sum up your view? After all, it's not my duty to police thieves right?

[/ QUOTE ]

You manage to thoroughly skewer what I'm trying to say, and it seems like you are just another BLUFFTHIS-type knee-jerk reactionary.

But since you seem to understand little about loyalty, I will clue you into this much: If you did come along with your buddy to my house to steal from me, it would indeed be very wrong to turn him in for it.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:28 PM

53 pages of moronic statements.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:30 PM

Sitting in 6 seats on a multi is nowhere near breaking in your house. If the kid dumped chips to himself, softplayed himself, or shared cards I don't care if you shoot him. If he did none of the above it makes all these "he owes money!!!" post a bit redonkulous.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But since you seem to understand little about loyalty, I will clue you into this much: If you did come along with your buddy to my house to steal from me, it would indeed be very wrong to turn him in for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaniac, I can't believe you really think this is true.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
53 pages of moronic statements.

[/ QUOTE ]
and a few morons who need to adjust their preferences to 99 posts [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread