FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 03:22 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here, here. The Meower deserves a medal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I, for one, am rather shocked that no one has suggested yet (probably due to fear of the wrath of the moral gestapo) that the Meower deserves nothing more than a piece of cheese.

One can come down in opposition to cheating (as do I), while at the same time coming down in opposition to ratting out 19 year old kids who used some bad judgement. How much of the Meower's motives are derived from his moral compass, vis-a-vis the quantity derived from his jealousy and/or search for stardom on the chatboards?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing the number of losers that basically think that it's worse to uncover a cheater than it is to actually cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Loser here. Nice to meet you too, Clark.

It's amazing to me that someone could have > 13,000 posts on a chat forum, yet not be able to comprehend written English.

I don't think URRattedOn is worse than a cheater. Doesn't mean I want to give him a medal, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you could comprehend English, you would realize in my OP that Party already was investigating ZeeJustin. They merely notified me of their findings. I posted their email cause I was 100% sure ZeeJustin wasn't.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I, for one, am rather shocked that no one has suggested yet (probably due to fear of the wrath of the moral gestapo) that the Meower deserves nothing more than a piece of cheese.

One can come down in opposition to cheating (as do I), while at the same time coming down in opposition to ratting out 19 year old kids who used some bad judgement. How much of the Meower's motives are derived from his moral compass, vis-a-vis the quantity derived from his jealousy and/or search for stardom on the chatboards?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing the number of losers that basically think that it's worse to uncover a cheater than it is to actually cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing to me that someone could have > 13,000 posts on a chat forum, yet not be able to comprehend written English.

I don't think URRattedOn is worse than a cheater. Doesn't mean I want to give him a medal, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Clark, the idiot just thinks I'm on par with a cheater.

[/ QUOTE ]

My goodness will you all stop attributing thoughts to people that they don't say. I would suspect that no one thinks that. I believe the poster made it very clear what he's saying, and it has nothing to do with comparing you in any way to a cheater.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he made it very clear that I should be looked down upon for ratting out a 19 year old cheater.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:25 PM

My hats off to you Meow. Question - If ZeeJustin started naming names and others started getting caught because of it would anyone feel any differently towards him?
Old 02-28-2006, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Clark, the idiot just thinks I'm on par with a cheater.

[/ QUOTE ]

My goodness will you all stop attributing thoughts to people that they don't say. I would suspect that no one thinks that. I believe the poster made it very clear what he's saying, and it has nothing to do with comparing you in any way to a cheater.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he made it very clear that I should be looked down upon for ratting out a 19 year old cheater.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I am a moron

Old 02-28-2006, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My hats off to you Meow. Question - If ZeeJustin started naming names and others started getting caught because of it would anyone feel any differently towards him?

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be entertaining thats for sure.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that'd be pretty much the only thing capable of further tarnishing his reputation, at least to me.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that'd be pretty much the only thing capable of further tarnishing his reputation, at least to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I would see it as the start of his redemption.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this would be AWESOME
Old 02-28-2006, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because you have morals.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because you have morals.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's because we have different perspectives. Or must there be a right and wrong?

Fwiw, I never looked down on Meowed for doing this, but I know that policing internet cheats is not my duty either.
Closed Thread