It was her grandfather.

He made all the money.

Sorry dids.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was her great grandfather.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:07 AM

Default Re: Paris out of jail already

[ QUOTE ]
I think Mason will have some good insight in this thread someone should PM him so he can post in it.
People saying GWB are also really funny just for fun what is the probability of becoming president given your father was the president? It gave him a start in politics, but it didn't automatically make him president. Also please don't respond with Well he was able to butcher a war by himself that is very hard to do LOLZ!!!!!!! or Well it is tough for a retard to graduate from Yale and win the election ROFLMAO or etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

i went to yale and know several retards who graduated easily
Old 06-08-2007, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think Mason will have some good insight in this thread someone should PM him so he can post in it.
People saying GWB are also really funny just for fun what is the probability of becoming president given your father was the president? It gave him a start in politics, but it didn't automatically make him president. Also please don't respond with Well he was able to butcher a war by himself that is very hard to do LOLZ!!!!!!! or Well it is tough for a retard to graduate from Yale and win the election ROFLMAO or etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, he graduated with a C- average from Yale (according to everything I have heard in the past, if this is wrong I'll gladly rescind this point). I have no idea if grade inflation was prevalent back then too in the Ivies, but if so that degrades this even more. I have no problem saying I could graduate with a C- average from any undergraduate program from any university in the world, and saying that someone is smart for doing so, no matter where they go to school, is ridiculous. What is that, like a 1.5? As far as winning the election, he, or someone close to him, did surround him with the right people (Rove, etc.). This was smart no doubt, but can't be completely attributed to him at all.

Note that any time he had to think for himself (debates, etc.) he comes off horribly. I know all that matters in life is results, and he is President, but I really think he may have just hit the perfect time for his dumbed-down Christian rhetoric to make him famous. Then there is his general performance as President, which also leaves quite a bit to be desired almost irregardless of what side of the aisle you are on. I agree that most public figures who seem stupid are generally much more intelligent than they're given credit for, but I'm really not sure about George W.

[/ QUOTE ]

This issue is so "partisan" that common sense doesn't even matter.

Paris is the poker world's Jamie Gold.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:45 AM

I think its hilarious that people here are talking about LA county jail, but have no clue. People get out really early in LA county (for non violent offenses). Serving 10% of your sentence is kind of the norm
Old 06-08-2007, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait. So the sheriff/detention center decided to let her go home, countermining the judge's decision?? Is this a normal thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not normal and the Judge and DA are thinking about holding the Sheriff in contempt. 9:00am court appearance today by Paris along with a representative of the Sheriff. She could be going back to jail today if the Judge has his way.

Per the news story that was already linked:

[ QUOTE ]
The decision by Sheriff Lee Baca to move Hilton chafed prosecutors and Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer, who spelled out during sentencing that Hilton was not allowed to serve house detention.

Late Thursday, Sauer issued the order for Hilton to return to court after the city attorney filed a petition demanding that Hilton be returned to jail and to show cause why Baca shouldn't be held in contempt of court.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-08-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think its hilarious that people here are talking about LA county jail, but have no clue. People get out really early in LA county (for non violent offenses). Serving 10% of your sentence is kind of the norm

[/ QUOTE ]

Besides, it was just probation violation. Not a second DUI.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:50 AM

My surname is Marriott I will make a sex tape very shortly wish me luck.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:02 AM

How to generate sympathy for PH:

[ QUOTE ]

(AP) The Rev. Al Sharpton denounced Paris Hilton's release from jail on Thursday, saying it had "all of the appearances of economic and racial favoritism."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-08-2007, 02:32 PM

check out the picture of paris sobbing on her way to court

LINK

AWWWWW poor paris ......(SIKE!!!!!!)