Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: I just watched the Sopranos Finale...wow (spoilers galore)

[ QUOTE ]
If you saw the episode, then how would you know that a version with AJ killing Phil is still on the cutting board. The OP makes very little sense with reguards to little Carmine's involvement. As far as we know, he has no beef whatsoever with Tony- his involvement seems to out of left field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously read the entire thread, this has been addressed twice, the second no more than 90 minutes ago.

Also I did not write the episode, the Carmine tape comes in that quick.

Finally, that image of the office is stock. Tony is never in a suit, he's still at Junior's at the beginning of the episode when the bomb goes off.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you saw the episode, then how would you know that a version with AJ killing Phil is still on the cutting board. The OP makes very little sense with reguards to little Carmine's involvement. As far as we know, he has no beef whatsoever with Tony- his involvement seems to out of left field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously read the entire thread, this has been addressed twice, the second no more than 90 minutes ago.

Also I did not write the episode, the Carmine tape comes in that quick.

Finally, that image of the office is stock. Tony is never in a suit, he's still at Junior's at the beginning of the episode when the bomb goes off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is Carm at the beginning of the episode when she is bombed?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:47 PM

The house, where her Cayenne is blown up in the driveway.

Odd, no one wants action anymore.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:50 PM

Do they do anything more with Junior?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would agent harris be involved? He doesn't work on the Mafia anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but he has been brought back in out of no where which usually is done for a reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. IIRC he's been in every season. He just switches from anti-Mafia to anti-terrorism midway through the series. There are other parts of this story that don't make sense. If you saw the episode, then how would you know that a version with AJ killing Phil is still on the cutting board. The OP makes very little sense with reguards to little Carmine's involvement. As far as we know, he has no beef whatsoever with Tony- his involvement seems to out of left field.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he is a recurring character but for him to have scenes in several of the final episodes...there is usually a reason or motivation behind the writers doing so.

Maybe it is just so he can warn tony but if the OP is correct then it has been set up that maybe he just wasn't randomly frequenting that deli shop cuz the food was good
Old 06-06-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would agent harris be involved? He doesn't work on the Mafia anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but he has been brought back in out of no where which usually is done for a reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. IIRC he's been in every season. He just switches from anti-Mafia to anti-terrorism midway through the series. There are other parts of this story that don't make sense. If you saw the episode, then how would you know that a version with AJ killing Phil is still on the cutting board. The OP makes very little sense with reguards to little Carmine's involvement. As far as we know, he has no beef whatsoever with Tony- his involvement seems to out of left field.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he is a recurring character but for him to have scenes in several of the final episodes...there is usually a reason or motivation behind the writers doing so.

Maybe it is just so he can warn tony but if the OP is correct then it has been set up that maybe he just wasn't randomly frequenting that deli shop cuz the food was good

[/ QUOTE ]

He did get to tell Tony that the war was about to happen. I don't know of anyone that thought it was "odd" (well atleast in the sense that he was going to have more involvement) for them to have Agent Harris still being around.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:08 PM

One part that seems implausible is the "Benny w/ AJ killing Phil at a gas station"

Wouldn't a crime boss in midst of a gang war have some protection with him, at least enough to deal with some newbie hood, and a useless pos like AJ?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Janice and Tony's conversation about Junior in "Blue Comet" is the last allusion to him in the series.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:31 PM

OK Sam ... you win ... I don't know whether to believe you or not. And, I don't think it matters. I think it pays serious homage to the series that despite reading the spoilers, I'm going to watch the final episode a million times regardless of whether you're dead on or dead wrong.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Janice and Tony's conversation about Junior in "Blue Comet" is the last allusion to him in the series.

[/ QUOTE ]