Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: I just watched the Sopranos Finale...wow (spoilers galore)

[ QUOTE ]
All cable companies with an On Demand feature receive the episode in advance to upload to their distribution network. I saw a version that had "Property of Comcast" in the lower right.

I offered 100:1 to the big mouth, I will offer the 10:1 to anyone else up to 10K on my end total as I stated earlier on. I have disclosed the entire episode and even the end credit song. Feel free to donate.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is ANY deviation, is the bet decided against you? What degree of accuracy are you looking for here? Are you going to be taking this action?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:07 PM

Yes, the information I posted and Rolling Stone song at the end is without a doubt the final version that will be On Demand starting Monday, June 11th and aired Sunday night June 10th. 100% accuracy required. I would prefer a mod hold all side bets in escrow. Just let me know where to ship 10K on Stars or UB if anyone wants it at 10:1.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:09 PM

samsonian,

Can I take some of your action?

I would like to take a bet that you reported the final episode correctly.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All cable companies with an On Demand feature receive the episode in advance to upload to their distribution network. I saw a version that had "Property of Comcast" in the lower right. I posted this in the Entertainment Betting section yesterday.

I offered 100:1 to the big mouth, I will offer the 10:1 to anyone else up to 10K on my end total as I stated earlier on. I have disclosed the entire episode and even the end credit song. Feel free to donate.

[/ QUOTE ]

But from your very first post ...

[ QUOTE ]
also alternate version of aj killing phil was left on the cutting board

[/ QUOTE ]

So this alternate version of one scene left "on the cutting board" was part of your viewing of the final episode sent to you from HBO while working for Comcast?

Please PM me instructions for your generous wagering opportunity.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All cable companies with an On Demand feature receive the episode in advance to upload to their distribution network. I saw a version that had "Property of Comcast" in the lower right. I posted this in the Entertainment Betting section yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So this alternate version of one scene left "on the cutting board" was part of your viewing of the final episode sent to you from HBO while working for Comcast?

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys can't be serious......If he is BS'ing there is zero chance that he ponies up the cash. The moment he sends .05c to a mod you can all be assured that you have lost your bet. This is a no lose situation for OP. The more he discloses the more obvious it is that regardless of what the circumstances were, he DID in fact view the material that he claimed in his OP.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, the information I posted and Rolling Stone song at the end is without a doubt the final version that will be On Demand starting Monday, June 11th and aired Sunday night June 10th. 100% accuracy required. I would prefer a mod hold all side bets in escrow. Just let me know where to ship 10K on Stars or UB if anyone wants it at 10:1.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should to set this up like a sports book would - with specific black and white questions you answered - like how does Carmela die:car bomb, does Tony die:no, etc. Otherwise, your initial papragraph will be nitted to pieces even if it's all basically right.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys can't be serious......If he is BS'ing there is zero chance that he ponies up the cash. The moment he sends .05c to a mod you can all be assured that you have lost your bet. This is a no lose situation for OP. The more he discloses the more obvious it is that regardless of what the circumstances were, he DID in fact view the material that he claimed in his OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak for everyone, but you definitely understand where I am coming from with this. We know if he's full of crap as most believe him to be, he's not going to pay off. I just find it hard to believe that someone unrelated to HBO has seen the ep and chose to post all about it. Meanwhile, I did some extensive googletarding and found nothing even close to spoilers for the last episode. Anything else out there? No. So either we should be thankful for the grace of the OP for purging the spoilers, or we should believe he's full of it. What's easier to believe?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing work Columbo, if you took the time to read the entire thread, you will see this was already brought up. Frank Vincent, the actor portraying Phil Leotardo has had two major slips while giving live interviews over the last month. The first was stating that they shot multiple versions of major plot points and he slipped that even "Little Bobby", set nickname of Robert Iler (A.J.) got in on his demise.
Earlier this week, he was also on the Adam Carolla radio show in L.A. where the conversation went:

Carolla speaking to Frank Vincent, "There's one more episode to go so c'mon people. Heads are gonna roll. You shouldn't be surprised when people start dropping like flies."

Frank Vincent to Carolla, "Adam, just a second. You just said that heads are gonna roll, I want you to remember that when you see the episode. I want you to remember what you just said."

You will see that Carmela's severed head literally rolls in the opening scene.

Scroll down to "Sopranos Update with Frank Vincent" here

For the duration of the press junket this weekend in NYC, Frank will be very limited as to where he goes and if he even interviews at all. But good job cracking the case.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:33 PM

The five Sopranos bets on Bodog, take the 4 favorites and No on the fifth that has yes and no both listed at -120. It will be about $395 to win the max $250. Again, with the line going down yesterday and coming back up, there is a decent chance your bet will be no action.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's easier to believe?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's easier to believe I will win any money wagered.

I don't understand how one epsiode of a TV show would change the way the entire cable television business operates. It takes time to get those shows uploaded into a distribution system. Any viewer of The Wire knows that the following week's episode is On Demand the day after the "new" one airs at its regular time.

I have PM'd a few mods about holding in escrow. If anyone is friendly with a high # poster (and actual high stakes player, not railtard) from the high stakes board, I have no problem shipping there as well.

Good Luck, you'll need it. maybe HBO might cancel the series Saturday and just never air the finale.