Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Re: I just watched the Sopranos Finale...wow (spoilers galore)

FWIW, Bodog took those lines down yesterday around 5ish and had them up again around 7. Would not be surprised if someone here sent them this link. I have a feeling winning wagers made after this OP will be ruled no action and the house keeps the sucker money. I have no idea why else it would go totally down then back on the board at the same price.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how were you able to watch it? know someone? torrent?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do u keep ignoring this?
Old 06-06-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually haven't seen it. I'm just shocked at everyone believing the OP. So because he says he saw it, you believe him? If you've watched Sopranos for an extended length of time, you'd know most of the [censored] in the OP wouldn't happen. Maybe 1 thing, but not all.

He has 30 something posts, and people believe him.

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone described last weeks episode saying bobby and sil got killed etc, I wouldnt have believed them.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually haven't seen it. I'm just shocked at everyone believing the OP. So because he says he saw it, you believe him? If you've watched Sopranos for an extended length of time, you'd know most of the [censored] in the OP wouldn't happen. Maybe 1 thing, but not all.

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone described last weeks episode saying bobby and sil got killed etc, I wouldnt have believed them.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good topic itself. I wouldn't have believed the way Sil got it (fumbling around with the gun). But I would have totally believed the way Bobby got it.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how were you able to watch it? know someone? torrent?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do u keep ignoring this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-06-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I could come up with that out of thin air, I would be winning Emmys. For christ sake man, I even gave the ending credit song. I will lay you 100:1 that we can put in escrow with a mod that the episode goes down exactly like this. Easy money for you, since by your logic general knowledge on every subject imaginable increases depending on your 2+2 post count. Jerkoff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I send $20 to a mod, you send $2k if it goes exactly as stated in op, you win $20 if not I get 2k?
Old 06-06-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I could come up with that out of thin air, I would be winning Emmys. For christ sake man, I even gave the ending credit song. I will lay you 100:1 that we can put in escrow with a mod that the episode goes down exactly like this. Easy money for you, since by your logic general knowledge on every subject imaginable increases depending on your 2+2 post count. Jerkoff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I send $20 to a mod, you send $2k if it goes exactly as stated in op, you win $20 if not I get 2k?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me three
Old 06-06-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me three

[/ QUOTE ]

F*ck it, I'll take $40
Old 06-06-2007, 04:58 PM

All cable companies with an On Demand feature receive the episode in advance to upload to their distribution network. I saw a version that had "Property of Comcast" in the lower right. I posted this in the Entertainment Betting section yesterday.

I offered 100:1 to the big mouth, I will offer the 10:1 to anyone else up to 10K on my end total as I stated earlier on. I have disclosed the entire episode and even the end credit song. Feel free to donate.