Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

The seatrt_on/off run across the bottom half of the card backs. A logo below halfway is pointless, you would never see it.

People actually like those 5.0W? I made em for a good friend, and personally I cant stand them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yes, I could put some solid backs on that deck.

Do you want the traditional bright solid backs? Or the darker coolred ones I recently made?

Does anyone want me to post these? I already have complete sized decks of Version 5.0W with these back combinations:

5.0WF - Dal Negro Freedom & KEM Pantheon

5.0WP - KEM Paisley & Pantheon
Old 06-05-2007, 03:39 PM

BigButton_on/off and SmallButton_on/off - color matched to my tables.

BigButtons are exact same shade as felt. SmallButtons are brighter, but quite a bit darker than the few buttons I made previously.

I have not tested all of these. I made the orange buttons earlier and tested them. Then I went thru and made all the other colors - spent a solid hour or 2 just re-coloring and renaming, etc.

The Photo-Uploader / TopBar inthe FLock Browser made this post so easy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I linked this thread on The Wiki Page.

BigButton_off-xxx

BigButton_on-xxx

SmallButton_off-xxx

SmallButton_on-xxx

Old 06-05-2007, 03:51 PM

Fozzy the 5.0W with the the darker colored backs you recently made please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2007, 04:28 PM

I'm using the Version 5.4P. Any darker colored backs with this would be nice.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2007, 05:00 PM

Cool - glad there was a shade of blue that you liked. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Fozzy any chance you could add 5.0W with the plain dark colored backs to your list of things to do ? Many thanks. Fozzy the 5.0W with the the darker colored backs you recently made please

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm using the Version 5.4P. Any darker colored backs with this would be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

NP - Just made the cards3 and cardsmall file for each version with dark backs. Later tonight or tomorrow I will take the time to resize the other 6 files for each deck. I will post them on the wiki page to replace those patterned back decks. I will let you know when I get em up there.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:51 PM

Great stuff Fozzy...tyvm
Old 06-05-2007, 07:09 PM

I'm running vista and downloaded the mods on the wiki and they at first worked fine but after a few hands all of the buttons on my tables became useless (nothing happened when i clicked them). This includes open seats not responding to a click to sit down. Any ideas on what may be causing this and how I can fix it? Thanks
Old 06-05-2007, 07:27 PM

Not sure - I would blame Vista - if they hadn't been working, and now arent.

I have had seatrt's not accept my clicks - but that was when I made them transparent. I am un-sure if I ever had a button not work properly - due to transparency. All of my recent buttons were made from the same file- Ijust kept overlaying the new color and doing a "save as". They wont appear/work proper if you have them named wrong. If they appear and won't work, I believe it is some sort of transparency issue with the file.

I assume - you closed FT while changing the files, and re-start FT after you swap out to the new files. You shouldnt rename/replace any image files while FT is running

The only sure thing I could say to try, that I know would work is:

- Try and replace all the original seat and buttons - and start replacing the modded files one at a time, closing and re-starting FT each time to test them. Hopefully you can deduce what might be causing it this way.

- honestly prolly easier to uninstall FT, make sure all FT folders are deleted, and then reinstall FT

- Now u can start from scratch - adding one MOD'ed image at a time to deduce what image is causing the problem.

Let us know if you sort it out- what the cause was. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2007, 07:45 PM

I just uninstalled and reinstalled with default settings and realized that its not a problem with the mods but with FTP running on Vista. The same issue happened even with the standard default graphics. This is a new laptop and I just installed FTP today so I hadnt thought that it could be a problem with compatibility (should have known though, its FTP). If anyone has had this screw with them or have any ideas please PM me as I don't want to derail this thread with bug fix issues.