Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2007, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Ask My Neighbor about being a Ninja.

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone ever read Shibumi? This ninja IS the main character, with the Go stuff and everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I read it, and even though I came late to the thread, the first thing I thought of when I read this:

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, OK. Well, my grandfather was a high ranking officer in the White Russian army. He had to get the hell out of Russia after the commies won the civil war, so he headed down to China through Mancuria. He ended up in Nanking where he lived for a while in the foreign district. There he married a German woman and they had a daughter, my mother. The three of them moved to Japan in the early 1930's. My father had assumed some sort of diplomatic position there, but I can't tell you any more than that. Both of my mothers parents were killed in the war by the firebombing of Tokyo.
After the war my mother had to survive. She become the mistress of an English officer who was there during the occupation.

[/ QUOTE ]

was about Nicolai Hel. Ask the ninja if he is a 'stage 4 lover' or if he enjoys 'caving' as a hobby. If he answers yes to either then I believe we have found the answer to this mystery.