Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Chantel and Brandi\'s Ex??????

[ QUOTE ]

Your new avatar makes me literally lol for a minute every time i see it...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No, you see "mono" means "monkey" in Spanish so typing "mono a mono" is pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking more of the STD?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think mono qualifies as an STD.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never dated, nor would I ever date, any man who would be classless and tasteless enough to be with her or even stick it in her dirty hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging by this reaction, pimprexel is obviously hitting it.

What's the story, Brandon? This is obviously the green-eyed monster from Brandi. It sounds to me like she still has feelings for you.

Alternatively, are you really a pair of grifters, running a scam on old man Sklansky? If so, cheating on her with Chantel could be definitely -EV.

Or is it possible we may all be getting levelled along with Sklansky, as pimprexel distracts us while she sets DS up for the POB lawsuit in which she reveals that she's really her own 14 year old daughter, a la Chinatown.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:58 PM

LOL @ shenanigans.

I have become good friends with Brandon recently, and you guys all know I love me some solid Drama. My take on [censored]:

1) Brandi is so super-crazy she is off the charts. It is good that Brandon and her are not together anymore as she can tilt any man. that being said deep down I think she has a nice heart but possibly some mental disorder that causes chaos everywhere she goes. I will stay away but wish her luck.

2) Brandon is a great guy. Been in Vegas for a while, friends with Dustin, and has become a good friend of mine. he is damn good poker player too. He got caught up in all of this and has paid dearly for it. We have talked at great length about the lessons to be learned from his situation.

3) Chantel - damn, that girl is fine, 'specially with the new sweater kittens. A little on the crazy site, but we're all a little nuts to be in this business. Obv used to date my boy Dustin, so I (or Brandon) can't really hit it in good consious + she won't even holla back via Myspace...

Micon's $.02 on 4.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ shenanigans.

I have become good friends with Brandon recently, and you guys all know I love me some solid Drama. My take on [censored]:

1) Brandi is so super-crazy she is off the charts. It is good that Brandon and her are not together anymore as she can tilt any man. that being said deep down I think she has a nice heart but possibly some mental disorder that causes chaos everywhere she goes. I will stay away but wish her luck.

2) Brandon is a great guy. Been in Vegas for a while, friends with Dustin, and has become a good friend of mine. he is damn good poker player too. He got caught up in all of this and has paid dearly for it. We have talked at great length about the lessons to be learned from his situation.

3) Chantel - damn, that girl is fine, 'specially with the new sweater kittens. A little on the crazy site, but we're all a little nuts to be in this business. Obv used to date my boy Dustin, so I (or Brandon) can't really hit it in good consious + she won't even holla back via Myspace...

Micon's $.02 on 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

cos u have a small penis?
Old 06-07-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ shenanigans.

Micon's $.02 on 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Micon steal ur lunch money or something?
Old 06-07-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ shenanigans.

Micon's $.02 on 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Micon steal ur lunch money or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
no i find micon humourous i was just jesting him because hes on a rare visit to NVG and he doesnt even post any great NVG stuff. even if he made up some stuff that would be better
Old 06-07-2007, 08:39 PM

Its so obvious they are both campaigning against each other.

Ladies. You're not competing to be the highlander. There CAN be more than one...
Old 06-08-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Not quite. More like two dirty holes.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:17 AM

srsly: am I the only one who noticed this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyn2...ed&search=
next to the Chantel ref'd link.
Pardon the interruption. Back to NVG.