Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 02:27 AM

Default Turn middle 2

great game at oceans, my table image is fantastic due to being caught bluffing multiple times...i had been losing but is currently building the stack back up...

7 handed, i raise UTG w/ QTh... 2 loose passives in LP cold call and both blinds call... sb(big fish who i had unsuccessfully semibluffed against w/ a big draw), bb is tiffany the dealer, typically solid...

5 to the flop: pot - 5BB

flop: K T 8 rainbow, 1 heart
check to me and i say, "y'all know i always bet" and i bet, fold to sb who cr's... he's pretty loose passive and cannot possibly have worse than top pair here... in my previous altercation with him, he donks TP, bad kicker despite my raises on every street...
tiffany cold calls and i thought about 3 betting due to numerous backdoor draws but i just call...

turn: Q!
fish donks, tiffany insta-raises... i thought for a bit, showed the hand to ray(big nitty asian guy) and folded...

comments on flop and turn welcome.. thx..
Old 06-04-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Re: Turn middle 2

you were in 3rd place and were probably drawing to 2 outs
Old 06-04-2007, 02:23 PM

Tiffany likes to c/r me a lot in shorthanded pots on the flop when it checks to me and then show me no pair when I fold but I seriously doubt your hand is good here. She probably has KQ. Maybe KT. If you're lucky she has a set of 8s or a straight.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:51 PM

who likes 3bet on flop in position with 7ish dirty outs (5 2pair/trip outs, 1 each for bdfd and bdsd)? i'll do that sometimes multiway against loose passives but this guy kept donking into me b4, and i figure he might do the same again w/ just TP...

i was pretty convinced that i was beat and folded pretty quickly...
Old 06-04-2007, 09:56 PM

i put her on a straight because i would be surprised that she doesnt 3 bet the flop w/ TP only to shut me outta gutshots, etc...