Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Last minute senior prank ideas

Our highschool was on the 2nd floor of our building, the rest of the school and most of the offices were on the main floor. All of the entrances to the high school had double doors. One night during volleyball practice, my friends and I came into the school and went up to the high school with planks of wood, rope, and locks. After closing the doors, we used the wood and the ropes and locks to secure the doors shut from the inside. after doing this to all the doors we climbed out a window (which after this prank got bars put on it) onto the roof where we had a ladder.

Possibly the best part about this was that after they finally got into the high school we found out that the janitors had the equipment that we used. So we told them what we did and they gave it back to us and didn't tell the administration lolol.

Another time we let 4 baby chickens loose in the principles office before the weekend. We left food in there so they wouldnt die or anything. On Monday when the principal came up there were 4 live chickens in his office and a whole lot of poop.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:55 PM

Start a giant food fight and break a cops leg.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:06 PM

Well, if you are industrious....here is what we did for my senior prank.

Every school has notable teacher who everyone has a love/hate relationship with, sort of a smart ass turn teacher.

Our prank was to make his door disappear. Our walls were these stucko walls. We chipped off some of the wall on a different wing, took it to Home Depot and asked for the identical color and stucko consistency stuff. We stucko'd then painted a plywood wall that matched the indentation where the door was. The door, essentially, disappeared.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:14 PM

I think after Va. Tech some of the roping off doors ideas might not be too well received.

The class ahead of me in school had about the best one I've ever seen or heard of. There was an ice cream/dairy shop in town that had a giant cow on the roof. Somehow they managed to steal the cow and get it onto the roof of the school. So it was there looking down at everyone as we came to class on Monday.

Our class was a bunch of degenerate slacker losers. Our prank apparently was someone ran over the little guard shack in the parking lot.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The door, essentially, disappeared.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is awesome.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get three pigs. Use shoe polish to write the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on their sides. Release them into the school and hope the school officials are dumb enough to waste hours looking for 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

was this last nights episode of punk'd or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was actually done to a school here a few years ago. Pure hilarity.

What's Punk'd?
Old 06-04-2007, 07:00 PM

First off, you're not going to be able to find a trucking company who would do this. They could lose their mc authority for something like this.

Second, even if you did find some [censored] renegade owner op who would do something like this, it would cost a small fortune. My estimate would be something like $5,000.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This seems kind of weeny. You should commit more serious crimes and, of course, post about them here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Faux terrorism is always a barrel of monkeys.