Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 09:59 AM

Default building from Tourneys to cash

I am a sucessful cash game player live, and have recently deposited 100 on ftp. I have begun the process of 4-6 tabling 5$ stngo's. Was wondering a few things:\
1)bankroll requirements for tourneys, never really been sure
2)has anyone else focused on STT for there roll development/also taking shots in occasional MTT
3)finally,wanted to know if there is a good book or any good articles for STT, have read harrington on holdem 1-2 but seems like the book is generally for live tourneys or slow blind structures.

Thanks everyone who replies.Ill be seeing you at 50-100NL soon
lol
thanks
MrP
Old 06-04-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: building from Tourneys to cash

1) Read the FAQ.
2) Lots of folks have built rolls playing SNGs.
3) HoH books are best for SNGs. There's a soon-to-be published book by 2+2 for online SNGs by Collin Moshman (might have misspelled the name, please forgive if I did) that might be worth checking out. Aside from those resources, this forum is the best (almost the only) literature for SNGs. There aren't currently any books available that are written specifically for SNGs. There have been a few articles recently in the 2+2 online magazine for SNGs that you can read.

Very noobish post, so I'm locking it, but please check out the FAQ and Other Links stickies. After that, just post specific hands or more specific theory related questions.
Closed Thread