Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 07:53 AM

Default Re: pics to come, interesting night

thats what makes me beter then you....your at work now and im sitting at home relaxing as useuall not a care in the world...god i pitty you
Old 06-01-2007, 07:57 AM

o rly?

other differences include;

I have some friends
I am not a 17 year old virgin
I have a job that I like
I'm not a delusional retard
I have some poker skills

But at least we can agree on one thing;

3K is definitely a big enough roll to go to vegas and live off, what are you waiting for boy?

wait, make that two things, I spend all my spare time watching Robin Williams films too. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2007, 08:05 AM

1.i you have friends.....well first of all i was the most popular kid in high school and second only douchebags brag about having friends because you subconciously know that your a failure in life so thats all you have is other friends who are nobody/loser nits.......2 me being a virgin at my age is a grand Brag because i am not a desperate [censored] savage slob like you that thinks a 6/10 girl is a 9....u tasteles brainwashed pussy .......3 you have a job that you like my balls you god dam repressed homosexual nobody.....4 you are a typical brainwashed nit douchebag and yes you are a retard compared to me atleast ....well compared to me ur not a retard you more like a toilet for me to [censored] on and make fun of...........5 you have poker skills? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha compared to me your poker skills are zilch nata squadush.. i would rape you on the table knock u out help u up and send you on your way like the gutless turd that you are.............you have no dreams or great goals in life ur just a [censored] wash up nobody that nobody will remember when your bones turn to ash...but i wont forget you....ill make sure to pay you a visit and piss on your grave
Old 06-01-2007, 08:11 AM

Nick at first i thought you were a gimmick. However now ive come to the conclusion that you are just plain nuts and you have the worst case of narcissism i have ever seen. And i suggest that you seek help ASAP.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:12 AM

Those girls are hot. I would gladly allow them to touch my member and cream immediately.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Those girls are hot. I would gladly allow them to touch my member and cream immediately.

[/ QUOTE ] thats cause u have no taste and craze over 3rd rate women
Old 06-01-2007, 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1.i you have friends.....well first of all i was the most popular kid in high school and second only douchebags brag about having friends because you subconciously know that your a failure in life so thats all you have is other friends who are nobody/loser nits.......2 me being a virgin at my age is a grand Brag because i am not a desperate [censored] savage slob like you that thinks a 6/10 girl is a 9....u tasteles brainwashed pussy .......3 you have a job that you like my balls you god dam repressed homosexual nobody.....4 you are a typical brainwashed nit douchebag and yes you are a retard compared to me atleast ....well compared to me ur not a retard you more like a toilet for me to [censored] on and make fun of...........5 you have poker skills? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha compared to me your poker skills are zilch nata squadush.. i would rape you on the table knock u out help u up and send you on your way like the gutless turd that you are.............you have no dreams or great goals in life ur just a [censored] wash up nobody that nobody will remember when your bones turn to ash...but i wont forget you....ill make sure to pay you a visit and piss on your grave

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm quite sure you will be dead in vegas within a few years and therefore you won't be alive to piss on my grave, nor will you be remembered.

But thanks for thinking of me. Of course everything else in your post I agree with..... I'm brainwashed into thinking I will be a superhero celebrity that every will be jealous of, also, I am brainwashed into thinking that 3K is enough for a vegas roll including expenses to live.

I am a failure in life, because I sit online all day in my room telling the world how I'm better than them and how I will be rich and famous some day, and then everyone will be jealous of me.

Also, I'm actually a virgin, this isn't because I'm fussy and because I'm not a savage slob, but merely because I spend all my life in a bedroom on my own, and I don't meet many girls. The ones I do think I'm ugly and an idiot, I must remember to PM EricW for advice.

The other reason I'm a virgin is because I'm secretly a repressed homosexual and wouldn't do anything with a girl anway ever, yuk.

Also, you are correct, I lied about my poker skillz. I have none, and I certainly wouldn't ever risk any of my precious and piddly BR to play against one of the future poker greats like yourself.

I hate being pwned on the interwebs. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2007, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nick at first i thought you were a gimmick. However now ive come to the conclusion that you are just plain nuts and you have the worst case of narcissism i have ever seen. And i suggest that you seek help ASAP.

[/ QUOTE ] i dotn give a [censored] what you think or what conclusns you have come to....you idiot you cant even spell your sn right hahahahahaha
Old 06-01-2007, 08:22 AM

I have decided to enter the fray and submit my thoughts on this arguement. It seems that Nick who dreams of going to Las Vegas but cannot afford the airfare is spending way too much time sitting in Vernon's office probably pleasuring him for a few dollars a day so he can buy value beans from the local WalMart. Since you are the ever so acclaimed 'Vegas Nick' or maybe it is a codename for 'short prk' then why dont we meet in Vegas or anywhere else in the world for that matter and I will even let you play for the measly $3k that you havent evengot yet in any game you wish to play. Lets settle this big boy (or short man) arguement here and I will report on 2p2 how the game went...

End of
Old 06-01-2007, 08:24 AM

bye nick