Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 03:51 AM

Default Re: How often do you get physically annoyed playing poker?

Youve forgotten A which turns into you standing up and pacing around. Followed by another A which for some reason turns the nearest wall or door into the villains avatar. Thats only happened once to me but i put a pretty clean hit on my bedroom door.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:33 AM

Things I've done:

When I lived with my parents, pulled the matress off my single bed and stuffed it out of the second floor window. Got my metal baseball bat out and sprinted into the back garden where i beat said matress full on for about 20 minutes before feeling silly and dragging it back upstairs.

Sat in my chair after a bad beat screaming like a girl until I lost my voice.

Playing 50/100 limited hold them hu. Lost about 8 pots in a row. Calmly ticked the sit out button, unplugged Nintendo 64 from tv (removing Goldeneye first obv.) walked downstairs and got a massive claw hammer from the tool box and smashed N64 into tiny pieces. No shouting or anythin this time, had a sick bastard calm face like De Niro in Goodfellas when he's stamping on that guys head in the bar. Then cleaned it all up and carried on playing.

Smashed/threw/pulled apart about 15 mice. I even crushed one little Microsoft cordless laptop one into pieces with one hand. Plenty of keyboards too.

I don't play much poker now.

One of my friends actually ripped a door off its hinges and broke it over his own head. He need stitches and a new door cost over a hundred quid.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:38 AM

BEAT: still playing N64
BRAG: Goldeneye was the shizzle
Old 06-01-2007, 04:49 AM

When I get a real bad one I very calmly say "no"
Old 06-01-2007, 04:58 AM

2 keyboards - one ruined when i smashed my fist on the desk and a drink spilled all over it. The other was broken over my knee
no mouse fatalities as of yet, but some close calls

I've gone through 3 PS2 paddles tho. apparently when im drunk and play madden online, I dont take well to losing. i have hardwood floors.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Things I've done:

When I lived with my parents, pulled the matress off my single bed and stuffed it out of the second floor window. Got my metal baseball bat out and sprinted into the back garden where i beat said matress full on for about 20 minutes before feeling silly and dragging it back upstairs.

Sat in my chair after a bad beat screaming like a girl until I lost my voice.

Playing 50/100 limited hold them hu. Lost about 8 pots in a row. Calmly ticked the sit out button, unplugged Nintendo 64 from tv (removing Goldeneye first obv.) walked downstairs and got a massive claw hammer from the tool box and smashed N64 into tiny pieces. No shouting or anythin this time, had a sick bastard calm face like De Niro in Goodfellas when he's stamping on that guys head in the bar. Then cleaned it all up and carried on playing.

Smashed/threw/pulled apart about 15 mice. I even crushed one little Microsoft cordless laptop one into pieces with one hand. Plenty of keyboards too.

I don't play much poker now.

One of my friends actually ripped a door off its hinges and broke it over his own head. He need stitches and a new door cost over a hundred quid.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a BBV champ!
Old 06-01-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually broke one today. I flopped a set and KNEW I was gunna lose to runner runner, so I went ahead and just preemptively threw it against the wall. Im glad I ended up losing to runner runner, otherwise I sure would have felt dumb!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah +
Old 06-01-2007, 07:30 AM

regualar a b c every time i play, within 30 minutes. I dont have cat/dog, I have wanted to beat up next person i see, especailly if its a neighbour complaining about banging on my desk, but those occurences havent coincided yet....

I cant read, obv c is not regular but has been done
Old 06-01-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you guys have anger issues. Why cant we all just be nice?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct, do you have some advice for dealing with anger? I only do the things when Im alone, so can control it otherwise, but I cant control the inner anger feeling, how do you get rid of it?
Old 06-01-2007, 07:40 AM

I have broken the following:

10+ Headsets
3 keyboards
5 computer mice
1 monitor

A giant hole in the wall.