Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Obvious Collusion at the Canterbury Club (Long -Cliff Notes at bot

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PokerBob repeatidly said that the two guys that were getting out of line are just Laggy... I never knew that the characteristics of laggy play was 5 bet preflop... then check fold the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiots do stupid things. Thats what makes the game good. Colluders tend to see the river together and split the money in the parking lot, they are generally hesitant to make it obvious on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's NOT true at all. I think you are a little off on what you know about the colluding world.

Colluders specifically try NOT to see the river together. They NEVER want to give another player in the hand 2-1 odds to draw out against their best hand.

Furthermore, if they see the river together and someone like myself asks to see both cards... the jig is up if the whole table sees that one of the colluders was jamming it all the way with 2-7 off and/or no pair no draw.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT is a moron. Sorry if he does not like it but oh well. I could give a $hit less whether he a mod, or not.

Colluders will never see the river together, PERIOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are dumb and should be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone is an idiot to you. You also seem to be acting quite defensive at a simple statement someone made on the internet. Perhaps you are in on the collusion and that is why you are getting os worked up.. SO... How about this.. Someone pm me the details of pokerbob. Just general description. I will call the CC and inform them of my observations that possible collusion might be going on with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

accusing someone of cheating is a very serious accusation, not a "simple statement". when people make very serious accusations, i get pissed.

TT and other mods, this guy now has crossed the line. i do not hide who i am or what i look like. this guy is threatening to cast a cloud over me with ZERO evidence. ban this jackass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh will you stfu and calm down already. If I was going to do this I would not give you a warning. For someone who claims such a high caliber of intelligence by calling anyone and everyone an idiot you sure as hell don't have any common sense.