Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Obvious Collusion at the Canterbury Club (Long -Cliff Notes at bot

I think it might be a little suspicious if two people kept raising and raising in multiway pots until they got HU and one then c/f every time. I have played live with numerous people that have informed me nobody runs worse than them and even they hit their draws once in a while to see a showdown.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PokerBob repeatidly said that the two guys that were getting out of line are just Laggy... I never knew that the characteristics of laggy play was 5 bet preflop... then check fold the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiots do stupid things. Thats what makes the game good. Colluders tend to see the river together and split the money in the parking lot, they are generally hesitant to make it obvious on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's NOT true at all. I think you are a little off on what you know about the colluding world.

Colluders specifically try NOT to see the river together. They NEVER want to give another player in the hand 2-1 odds to draw out against their best hand.

Furthermore, if they see the river together and someone like myself asks to see both cards... the jig is up if the whole table sees that one of the colluders was jamming it all the way with 2-7 off and/or no pair no draw.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT is a moron. Sorry if he does not like it but oh well. I could give a $hit less whether he a mod, or not.

Colluders will never see the river together, PERIOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are dumb and should be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can assure you most of the mods are waiting for the right oportunity, until then we are stuck with this troll.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PokerBob repeatidly said that the two guys that were getting out of line are just Laggy... I never knew that the characteristics of laggy play was 5 bet preflop... then check fold the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiots do stupid things. Thats what makes the game good. Colluders tend to see the river together and split the money in the parking lot, they are generally hesitant to make it obvious on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's NOT true at all. I think you are a little off on what you know about the colluding world.

Colluders specifically try NOT to see the river together. They NEVER want to give another player in the hand 2-1 odds to draw out against their best hand.

Furthermore, if they see the river together and someone like myself asks to see both cards... the jig is up if the whole table sees that one of the colluders was jamming it all the way with 2-7 off and/or no pair no draw.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT is a moron. Sorry if he does not like it but oh well. I could give a $hit less whether he a mod, or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone is an idiot to you. You also seem to be acting quite defensive at a simple statement someone made on the internet. Perhaps you are in on the collusion and that is why you are getting so worked up.. SO... How about this.. Someone pm me the details of pokerbob. Just general description. I will call the CC and inform them of my observations that possible collusion might be going on with you.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can assure you most of the mods are waiting for the right oportunity, until then we are stuck with this troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude just ban me now.. You are a mod, its not like I can sue 2+2 if you ban me.. It's a private site. It makes no difference how much sense I make, there are always a few jerkoffs who call me out.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone is an idiot to you. You also seem to be acting quite defensive at a simple statement someone made on the internet. Perhaps you are in on the collusion and that is why you are getting os worked up.. SO... How about this.. Someone pm me the details of pokerbob. Just general description. I will call the CC and inform them of my observations that possible collusion might be going on with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerbob:

Old 05-31-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone is an idiot to you. You also seem to be acting quite defensive at a simple statement someone made on the internet. Perhaps you are in on the collusion and that is why you are getting os worked up.. SO... How about this.. Someone pm me the details of pokerbob. Just general description. I will call the CC and inform them of my observations that possible collusion might be going on with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

accusing someone of cheating is a very serious accusation, not a "simple statement". when people make very serious accusations, i get pissed.

TT and other mods, this guy now has crossed the line. i do not hide who i am or what i look like. this guy is threatening to cast a cloud over me with ZERO evidence. ban this jackass.

and not everyone is an idiot to me, just idiots are. unfortunately, there are many idiots on this website. you clearly are one of them.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

accusing someone of cheating is a very serious accusation, not a "simple statement". when people make very serious accusations, i get pissed.

TT and other mods, this guy now has crossed the line. i do not hide who i am or what i look like. this guy is threatening to cast a cloud over me with ZERO evidence. ban this jackass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh will you stfu and calm down already. If I was going to do this I would not give you a warning. For someone who claims such a high caliber of intelligence by calling anyone and everyone an idiot you sure as hell don't have any common sense.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Furthermore, prior to seeing them take a dinner break together to go strategize I thought maybe it was just my imagination / a coincidence that they were playing the way they did... but it turns out is wasn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

The above was alluded to in the original post and then again by the OP. It really stood out to me because there is absolutely no reason to put in the "to go strategize" part. How could the OP have known that (unless he covertly stalked them)? I think most people would have indicated that the two left together and left it at that. Did they go strategize? Did they simply go eat? Did they go have a laugh and split their profits? Did they go make sweet love in the bathroom? The OP really could have no idea but he chose to jump to the conclusion that best supported his accusations. I know it's a small point but it really stood out as a hint at the psychology of the OP.

Edited to add: If you really were colluding, would you really want to leave the table with your partner? Shouldn't you work out strategies at home?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh will you stfu and calm down already. If I was going to do this I would not give you a warning. For someone who claims such a high caliber of intelligence by calling anyone and everyone an idiot you sure as hell don't have any common sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

i never claimed i was intelligent, and have regularly posted that i am not very bright. that said, i am much smarter than the average idiot here, and clearly lightyears ahead of you.

if you think tossing around threats about collusion are no big deal, then you are even more of an idiot that i initially thought.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:07 PM

By the time he wrote the "go strategize" thing his posts had already gotten so insane that it seemed like just another small drop in the bucket of absurdity.