Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many House seats will the Democrats gain?
25 or more 5 13.89%
17 to 24 8 22.22%
9 to 16 13 36.11%
0 to 8 8 22.22%
The Democrats will lose seats 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2007, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Brandi Vid from Pokerwire Today

i haven't put up the thousand dollars or so to take navarro's course on tells, but one thing i do remember from his cardplayer interviews...when amanda asks brandi about the tom franklin, newhizzle episode, she not only scratches her knee, but then her shoulder...isn't that a obvious tell??
Old 05-31-2007, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i haven't put up the thousand dollars or so to take navarro's course on tells, but one thing i do remember from his cardplayer interviews...when amanda asks brandi about the tom franklin, newhizzle episode, she not only scratches her knee, but then her shoulder...isn't that a obvious tell??

[/ QUOTE ]

or she's on crack.....
Old 05-31-2007, 08:51 AM

i can't believe so many ppl drool over here. come to montreal, you'll see way hotter women all over the place.

the only appeal in her is that she's probably a nut in bed.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She is so dirty. Guys, lets face it, if you had unlimited income like DS, you'd give her lessons too. And she in turn would give you lessons.

You'd be like "I'll teach you poker...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking strip poker?

shots of tequila and turning up the heat definitely +EV
Old 05-31-2007, 10:55 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 05-31-2007, 11:08 AM

Future #1 comedy on youtube?
Old 05-31-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chantel = 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Can't decide on this one, the deck is seriously FU and fouled but would like to play it for a steal if no-one saw me

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the fouled deck 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ROFLMAO

<font color="blue"> NH sir ! </font>
Old 05-31-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She actually looked pretty good in that video but she is so far below the looks of most of the young trim in this town. Between her mental state and her average looks it amazes me the number of guys that will gladly line up and take sloppy seconds from her. She does knows how to sell it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point son, but if I told you the stories of my liasons with the &gt; 35 yr old psychos in Vegas (some hot to superhot) they make this girl sound normal and for a &gt; 50 year old ugly dude like the fake Capt. she is hot and relatively normal !

[/ QUOTE ]

Son? Nice. Thanks.

I was going to comment more but I just noticed pimprexel's post so why bother. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2007, 11:43 AM

Pimp, it is an understatement to say that all of our lives depend on you sharing more detailed information on this subject. You said something about a bloodbath, but your post amounted to a paper cut. Please let it all loose!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I am trying to get this back to a poker discussion.

<font color="blue"> Brandi</font> I feel she should be played like the following hand 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], looks good in your hand, sometimes feels great but unless you <font color="red"> FLOP THE NUTS</font> and keep playing it aggressively you may <font color="red">LOSE YOUR WAD</font>

<font color="blue"> ADVICE FOR THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS</font>

<font color="red"> SLAG Tricky opponent, young aggr, fearless &lt; 30 yrs</font>. This is a hand I would just fold preflop except on the button. Lets face it you are young, aggr, quality so you really do not need to mess with this except when it suits you.

<font color="red"> TAG opponent, experienced but needs some new skills 30-40 yrs</font>. You may chose to play this in MP, CO and Button with an aggressive raise but I would be dumping it on the flop at the first sign of trouble unless you get a 699 type set up, but dont chase diamonds with this one.

<font color="red"> Old hand but still in his prime 40-50 yrs</font> Lets be honest this is a pretty sweet hand and I would play with it for quite a few BIG POTS until danger sounds probably from anything other than UTG and the blinds.
This not only looks good and feels good but it updates that old 45o you have been playing with for 20 years now.

<font color="red"> Old Nits, seen it all but the game has passed them by &gt; 50 yrs</font>. This is Nirvana for the old geezers, a great looking hand and the chance to be invited for TEA. I would advise jumping on board and going all in from any position.

Chantel = 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Can't decide on this one, the deck is seriously FU and fouled but would like to play it for a steal if no-one saw me

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude that is fu..in funny, do you do stand up ?