Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2006, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Sorority Girls learn poker!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You guys f'ed it up the first time. Try it again. This time go with him. Take a camera, perhaps a kiddie pool and 100 packages of cherry jello. I think the BBVer's expect you to rectify this error. We want a trip report on the second try + pictures.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:24 PM

I can't believe anyone would want to teach sorority girls anything e/c something sexual. No-one cares if they know what a pot sized bet is. Now do they know what a "money-shot" is? Now that's something you can easily teach them. ROFL.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:25 PM

yeah really, play drinking/strip poker or something. the last thing you want to do is take this seriously.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They should've gave an example of a metaphor to your friend. Something like, "You are drying up our pussies more than salt would."

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a metaphor or a simile? I can never remember the differene.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:27 PM

Hey GetThere1Time, Found you. It's Mike from cards in Pgh. how are you doing? Call me at PRANKMEHERE. We are playing 10/20 with half kill tonight. (THEN BUST US HERE)

edited for your benefit.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So last night my good friend somehow got suckered into teaching a bunch of sorority girls (from a notorious sorority that will go unnamed) how to play poker. I wished him luck and told him that I'd help him bang his head against the wall when he got home. Here I present his sad story:

god, i told you that i was going to teach some sorority girls how to play poker right? it was awful. . . talk about stupid...

its one thing to not know how to play poker its, another to not be able to understand what a blind is after 5 times explaining it

and the stupid bitches, would just start talking amoungst themselves when i wasnt looking their direction, i just wanted to slap them sooo hard, because they would immediately ask me about what i had just explained

and every time the action was on them they would ask what they could do. ITS PRETTY [censored] SIMPLE AND ANY TIME YOU HAVE AT MOST 3 OPTIONS!!!!!
is that a hard concept???
check bet fold?

i can understand not remembering what beats what, but holy crap the concept of no limt just made them completely brain dead from the complexity that inherently resides within it

i shuddered to think what damage would be done to their precious little brain mass had i tried to introduce the concept of pot odds, or heaven forbid implied odds... jesus christ, it would be the first ever documented instance of multiple spontaneous combustion...

perhaps the most entertaining part for me was when i tried to use a salt shaker as the "dealer button" this came after i had given them an actual description of what one really looked like, and literally about half the girls gave me blank stares, then one brave soul decides to ask the question that managed to capture the incredibly short attention spans of all the girls, " but why a salt shaker?" (she said this dead serious) i bust out laughing in her face and replied, "you know what a metaphor is? think of this as a metaphor for the 'dealer button'" and the peasents rejoiced!

Let this be a warning to all. . . . . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh*

I'll get to a 2-4 limit table at 6pm, I'll see four of the same people at two AM and they still have no idea when it's their turn, how much the bet is, what a blind is, or anything.

Do you understand why I hate low limit? Do you? Do you?

ASDFASDFASFASDFSADFASDFSFSAFASDF STAB
Old 02-27-2006, 04:54 PM

Don't play 2/4. 10/20 is pretty much retards live. 10/20 atleast they know what there down. 10/20 live plays like 2/4 online.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:16 PM

This is the lamest sorority girl related thing I have ever seen. Your friend is lame, and this post is a bad beat for all of us.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the lamest sorority girl related thing I have ever seen. Your friend is lame, and this post is a bad beat for all of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg I am in tears laughing so hard at your avatar, SJ
Old 02-27-2006, 05:24 PM

Ha, yea it's a good one. Not that Hypnotoad isn't awesome.

/end hijack.