Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: NFL who\'s bandwagon you on?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
titans!
youngest team in the nfl last year showed a lot of potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lost Travis Henry, lost Drew Bennet, lost Pacman, i.e. they lost too much in the off season. White looks to be a bust at this point and have no clue as to who their going to have at the wide out positions. I like Vince Young but I don't think they get too much better this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be surprised if they aren't worse.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:44 PM

Also, an FYI...I am on the Cleveland Browns bandwagon as well. If anyone is curious there is a lot of room left if anyone else wants to join up.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, an FYI...I am on the Cleveland Browns bandwagon as well. If anyone is curious there is a lot of room left if anyone else wants to join up.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long have you been a Browns fan??? I grew up being a Browns fan but when they moved to Baltimore I lost interest mainly because I don't live in Cleveland and haven't been there in many moons. For some reason I still follow the Indians though but not that closely.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a Titans fan, and I'm looking for them to exceed expectations and wind up around the .500 mark. I haven't read much about the NFL over the offseason, but I'd guess that's quite a bit above what's expected of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a little early to peg the "popular sleeper team that everyone picks & is thus not a sleeper anymore" but I think the Titans are a good guess at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Titans have nobody to run the ball and nobody to catch the ball. I'll be surprised if they win more than 6 games in 2007.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who is?

Bandwagons are for toolboxes anyway. I'm a Redskins fan. I don't like Dan Snyder, but I am what I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-29-2007, 05:27 PM

For me to jump on a bandwagon I have to like the QB and feel like he can step up and I won't include teams that I feel are already good programs. So in the AFC that knocks out Raiders, Titans, Jaguars( [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ), Texans, Browns, Ravens(iffy, just age factor), and Dolphins.

Now that leaves teams to jump on their bandwagons that were mediocre teams last year, Bills, Jets(mediocre though they made the playoffs), and Steelers. Though Steelers are the smart pick, and Jets the sexy pick. I like the Bills to do better this year and Losman to improve. Bills problem is that AFC East is a hell of a division.

As for an NFC team, I refuse to take the Panthers, possibly Rams. I just don't like the NFC outside of the Giants.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How long have you been a Browns fan??? I grew up being a Browns fan but when they moved to Baltimore I lost interest mainly because I don't live in Cleveland and haven't been there in many moons. For some reason I still follow the Indians though but not that closely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a new member of this bandwagon. I am a huge Notre Dame fan and I knew I would closely follow whatever team he went to. I was really impressed with their first round and have placed the Browns as my 3rd favorite team.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a new member of this bandwagon. I am a huge Notre Dame fan and I knew I would closely follow whatever team he went to. I was really impressed with their first round and have placed the Browns as my 3rd favorite team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not gonna argue this but their 1st rd wasnt very good imo. Mostly cuz I think Quinn isnt gonna be very good, same w/ Russell. Because of that I think they gave up too much (almost for sure a top 10 pick next year, + a second right?) Seems too much for Quinn, but w/e. I like the Thomas pick tho.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a little early to peg the "popular sleeper team that everyone picks & is thus not a sleeper anymore" but I think the Titans are a good guess at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though I like them, I think the 49ers look like the leader in the clubhouse in this field. This could be good news for past everyone on the bandwagon champion Arizona.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:15 AM

I'm a Steelers fan but I like watching the Falcons. Mike Vick is probably the most entertaining player in the NFL. I said entertaining, not good. I'm curious to see if the new coach can turn him around.