Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: May. (#9 of 9.)

[ QUOTE ]
WSEX is obviously running a gimmick.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow look at how you get rakeback at all the other sites and how much it is and then to look at wsex and call it a gimmick? that's just crazy.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:52 PM

I tried to log into WPEX tonight and it autoupdated. After the autoupdate, when it tried to restart, I got a pop-up saying the setup files were corrupt. I uninstalled and tried to re-install, but the d/l file for wpex setup was also corrupt. No bells or whistles going off, just not valid applications. Sent an e-mail to support, didn't see anyone else posting a similar problem with WPEX.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:15 AM

I started at Worldpx with $180.. up $11,000 but saved $14,442 in rake fees there now!!

My stats here are amazing!!
For every dollar i started with I'm up $61 more and whats more amazing is for every dollar i started with i have SAVED on average $80.20 in RAKE FEES.
( can prove my stats also)

Certainly no gimmick there. Think about these stats for a while and i'm certainly one of the best players at worldpx/ possibly the world and i'm not even beating the rake!!

This is playing alot of limit and even alot of sit n go's.
5% taken EVERY hand u EVER win is just too much for anybody. I heard Allen Cunningham quoted as saying that "rake at low limits, below about 15/30 is unbeatable and he's right.. 5% is just too much.

Even 10% in tourneys can be alot. How often does ak vs a pocket pair happen which are about 50/50 and then u both had to pay 10% to the site also!! Poker is a game of many hands.. during which rake is taken .. and will eat up any profits u had hoped to make.

THERE IS TRULY NOT ONE VALID REASON PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING AT WORLDPX...unless they enjoy throwing away their money to the owners of raking poker sites!!

Ps- I got $1800 coming to me in da mial right now.. but after saving $14,442.. I don't care if it takes 3 months to get here!! Quit complaining about that u all!! Not a good reason to not play at worldpx and throw ur money!!

If we all play at worldpx at least all the money will stay within the poker community.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:32 AM

Um...whose question are you answering?

BTW,

[ QUOTE ]
THERE IS TRULY NOT ONE VALID REASON PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING AT WORLDPX...unless they enjoy throwing away their money to the owners of raking poker sites!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:54 AM

"Gimmick?" Maybe. But the "gimmick" checks cash. I haven't the slightest idea how someone could fault the 100% rakeback calculation. If you are a "gunslinger," as you put it, you should be stealing blinds like mad on the WPEX grinder tables you are refering to. At the absolute worse this works out to an 85% rakeback deal calculated the way you would like it calculated. My experience with WPEX is that the makeup of the tables varies a ton, from ultra weak tight to occasional LAGfests of epic proportions. I ended up at WPEX after getting booted by party (I'm American). The competition is indeed much tougher and the game selection far worse, but Party wasn't returning about $20-40 a table an hour in promos and rakeback. I understand the positions of those who don't choose to play at WPEX because of table selection concerns, (both in terms of tough opponents and few options) but for the life of me can't see a valid argument lurking anywhere in the arena of their supposedly "gimmick," supposedly "miscalculated" rakeback.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:19 AM

Who cares how tough opponents are when nobody can beat the 5% rake long term anyways??
Old 05-30-2007, 11:58 AM

That's a lot of nobodies out there.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does Moneygram work for WSEX? I doubt I can get money onto that site in any other way.

[/ QUOTE ]

That or WU and wsex pays the fees if you dep 500 i think

[/ QUOTE ]

So Moneygram does work on wsex? I didn't see that option on their site. What do I do to send a moneygram to wsex?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its they WSEX money transfer option. The one that you have to call for instructions. When you call you just tell them that you want the instructions for the money transfer. They will give you all of the information that you need. If you send over 300 they will cover the transfer costs. It is really an easy way to get money unto the site.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:42 PM

So, is anyone going to address the dramatic drop in traffic over the last month? I literally am not going to be able to play there anymore. this is just ridiculous.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:14 PM

100NL and 200NL seem to be as popular as ever..

maybe your games are fading cause us nl guys dont have to come play anymore.
Closed Thread