Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Question for Dcifr

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. It sounds like DE Shaw, but I'm guessing, of course. What are you up to now?

I've had two careers. Im currently an attorney with principally an SEC/criminal practice; in a previous career, I worked at a top managment consultancy, with an emphasis on operations improvement.

My personal investment experience tends to be less direct investment, and more asset allocation oriented.

[/ QUOTE ]

gotcha.

well i guess most of my posts are kinda geared towards those with a base strong finance background so they might be a little convoluted.

if you post some things that i've said that were "incomprehinsible" i'd try to break it down simply.

also, obviously i shouldn't have posted as much info as i did since i didn't want to bring my former employer's identity out. but i hope nobody trainwrecks the good people over there back to me. i can only hope my service to this kind forum proves worthy of not harrassing the people there.

thanks nomar [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] (but it's my fault too)

anyways, it was a great place to work and trained me well. now it's onward and upward [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Barron