Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2007, 03:21 AM

Default Re: I saw the funniest on the 2005 wsop last night.....

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously though, if you remembered this was discussed 2 years ago you need to find some meaning in your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

...2007 - 2005 = 2 years...it's really not hard to figure out. Imagine, unable to do simple math, and yet plays poker (possible fish?)...trolling (check)...and thinks that remembering an obscure conversation from two years ago is a waste of time and pathetic...do you have a 365.25 day memory?

See, now I've trolled the troll...mmm!

D_D
Old 05-27-2007, 08:24 AM

Gobbo, thanks for clearing that up. Yeah I am sure he plays for the cameras where he can but when he was upset WSOP after hearing about people that have met him. I sincerely believe he was genuine about it...

BTW i watched the aussie millions, you ran well and played fantastic imo... real pleasure to watch you
Old 05-28-2007, 01:19 PM

I thought it was the Colman guy who got benched for folding out of turn? Karam was the young Canadian was he not?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:46 AM

lol , i found it funny when the guy came back and no1 told what happened and black looked at him all pissed off ....
Old 05-29-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At the Aussie Millions final table where there were 8 left (so not the official tv table, but we were all playing at the same table), Marc Karam folded out of turn for the second time and the tournament director decided that he would not get to play for the rest of the level (about ten minutes). Andy immediately jumped to his defense about how ridiculous it was and blah blah blah. We all agreed that it was way too much for such a minor infraction and we all wanted him to play on. The tournament director had stopped listening at that point even though everyone at the table agreed we wouldn't play until he could play. We all decided to play the last hand very slowly until the end of the level.

This was the last hand of the day where I limped behind Marc and called Jakob's all-in with ATo and busted him. They edited it down quite a bit where we were all hemming and hawing about what to do when we were all just stalling to make sure it was the last hand. And last hand it was. We finished after that hand and came back the next day.

Andy can certainly flaunt it for the camera sometimes but he is also a very nice guy, and in a spot where they're playing for so much money he probably found it extremely frustrating where everyone else was being so 'heartless.'

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a very nice gesture by Andy, but don't forget, only a little while earlier he made a completely classless move by making me show my bluff against Gus when he wasn't even involved in the hand. So again, I'm thankful that him and the rest of you did that, but I'm not sure if he spoke up because he really cared, or because he was trying to patch up the earlier confrontation.

Either way, he's an extremely emotional individual, I like him.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:13 AM

ESPN and that clown Norman Chad did a horrible job of explaining exactly what went down in the Rio that night
Old 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM

for Myst

I saw that and couldn't believe he asked to see the mucked hand I thought everyone knew it was bad etiquette? WHat was his excuse on the day.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:56 PM

I hope this doesn't spoil it for ya, but the Australian wins...
Old 05-29-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for Myst

I saw that and couldn't believe he asked to see the mucked hand I thought everyone knew it was bad etiquette? WHat was his excuse on the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

seemed like he was suspicious of chip-dumping
Old 05-30-2007, 12:19 PM

yea, that black moment was a little uncomfortable to watch, but my opinion of him doesn't change, he seems like a nice, caring guy and i can't fault him for it anyway...