Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Neteller Replacement

Hey guys,

I haven't played online for about a year but I want to start playing again. Now that neteller is defunct for american customers (and it seems we are not even legally allowed to play anymore [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ) are there any other good deposit options for us?

Thanks
Old 05-29-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Neteller Replacement

Nope. None. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Or maybe you could use the search feature.

If for some reason the search feature isn't working for you, you'd probably get better results if you gave a little more info about what exactly you're looking for. IE what site(s), what kind of stakes...
Old 05-29-2007, 01:38 AM

You might want to read some threads before posting a new thread about a question that has been answered to death.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope. None. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Or maybe you could use the search feature.

If for some reason the search feature isn't working for you, you'd probably get better results if you gave a little more info about what exactly you're looking for. IE what site(s), what kind of stakes...

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with the search is it seems to pull up individual posts which makes it impossible to find anything. I tried searching deposit methods and quit after going through like 5 pages of posts.

I haven't checked to see what sights are the most popular yet but let's say I'm interested in stars or eurobet. What methods would be good for those?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:50 AM

epassporte, or a friend who can transfer you some $$ on the site. that's about it.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:54 AM

How much you looking to deposit? For stars upto a few hundred visa gift cards work well, up to $1000 Id suggest Western Union (those are very hassle free, get checks for withdrawls). Over $1k I dunno.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:58 AM

The payTru Card is very very easy to set up and use. You can find more info in this thread.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:26 AM

As far as I'm aware, it is illegal for the gambling site to accept U.S. customers, but not for U.S. customers to play at those sites am I right? I ask becauase it seems using these gift cards seems to be a common option now. I have a credit card that gives a small % cashback with no annual cap so I could probably get an extra couple thousand dollars using that to fund my account, but of course that would link me to a gambling site.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with the search is it seems to pull up individual posts which makes it impossible to find anything. I tried searching deposit methods and quit after going through like 5 pages of posts.

I haven't checked to see what sights are the most popular yet but let's say I'm interested in stars or eurobet. What methods would be good for those?

[/ QUOTE ]
When searching, you often want to add -re: to your search terms, this should eliminate all of the replies.

Eurobet is OnGame; they are not accepting US cutomers.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as I'm aware, it is illegal for the gambling site to accept U.S. customers, but not for U.S. customers to play at those sites am I right? I ask becauase it seems using these gift cards seems to be a common option now. I have a credit card that gives a small % cashback with no annual cap so I could probably get an extra couple thousand dollars using that to fund my account, but of course that would link me to a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would your credit card treat it like a cash advance?