Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Convince me to stake you

Bakes, if you really wanna stake somebody for your good karma I have a good deal for you.

Im busto cause of bad moneymanagement and life tilt, being left with a 289$ roll. In the beginning of last month I was in the same situation. After paying for he rent I was left with no more than a roll for NL10. Now on the 27th I have cashed out 500$ for rent and food for the next month. I almost tripled my roll in 25 days.

Im on my laptop at my moms house right now so I dont have any graphs.

NL25 or NL50 would be great. Tell me if this sounds like an option then Ill dig out graphs.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:08 AM

Yeah, I could really use a stake for 1/2 PLO right now. I was hammering the 5/10 games on Bodog in January and made a little over $50K, but I was stupid and blew most of my money in two drunken incidents. One where I played in a live 5/10 NLHE/NLO game close to black out drunk and wrote $28,000 worth of checks and another one where I tried Martingaling to recover some pit game losses and lost $21,000 or so.

I lost the remainder of my roll ($70K at peak) through a little bit of running bad and some tilting immediately after the first incident and have had a hard time rebuilding since then. I've put $300-$1000 online a few times when I could lately, but I have a lot of debt and bills that I've had to cash out to cover so I have nothing to show for the $4,000 or so I've made since the second incident in early March.

Unfortunately, I don't have PT stats because all my PLO winnings were on Bodog and they're not compatible with PTO. However, here's a screenshot I posted in the January Low Content Thread so you know I wasn't just making up those wins. Anyone who played 5/10 on Bodog in that time period or posted regularly in the PLO forum at that time would likely recognize me too. And if you want to take the time to read it, I think this thread shows some really good strategic insight.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:38 AM

So I went to bed last night around 3am and tired as all [censored] from playing SNG's and getting my ass handed to me. My girlfriend has been getting more and more interested in poker the last couple of days and so I was going to give her $30 to start playing the 1.20 SNGS. I have tought her a little bit and tought her to play play money(she is owning like 2929BB/100) I also was just about to ship her account. 30 to get her started sometime tonight.(Thursday).

So around 5 I move into my bedroom. The last thing I remember is she says is it ok if I can play some poker on your computer before I get ready for work. I don't' remember answering but I said yes. She found her standard 5/10 table and sat.

So fast forward to waking up this afternoon around 1 and 2 and just about to fire up some tables I check my account and see around around 53 bucks. My stars was still turned on and I am flipping out. I don't know what to do. I look at the transfers I see nothing was transfered out.

So I get stars to send me my last 50 hand histories to see if someone hacked me and dumped the chips to me I see the final hand A4o getting all in on a Axx board. I still don't understand it doesn't look like a chip dump. I am confused I don't really know whats going on and I think its a dream so I go in the shower and the phone rings its my girlfriend calling on her lunch break. "How is poker going" she says and I don't mention anything but I said I haven't played anything yet I just woke up and was in the shower. She says oh yeah I was playing play money before work and I lost the 500 chips but these people were just being stupid and I couldn't really play. It finally clicked I didn't say anything till she got home and I showed her the converted hand history and she goes "Ya I had an Ace and a four" I flopped the ace and I asked you what I should do and you mumbled something like "push pot" I didn't understand I said what and you yelled at me and said "all in". I just started laughing uncontrollably and couldn't help it and finally realized what happened she thought she was play chips when really she just punted off most of my roll. She then asked me how poker is going and I told her well you know those play chips you lost today were actually real money. She still didn't understand so I loaded up my cashier and I said you see where it says real money and under it its $53 well thats how much I have. She is in shock and I am still not believing this is real.

I posted this awhile back in a [cheese] thread. I am looking through my computer for some PT graphs and what not.

Looking for a stake from 10nl-100nl. (I have a 20 hour a week part time job that I could probably get rid of if i was playing 50nl or higher.

Pros:
-I can play on party
-Yet to make an account on FTP(so rakeback would be a +)
-I have grinded up from 25nl-200nl last summer playing over 175k hands.

Cons
-On a different CPU now so no PT databases but looking for some PT screenshots.

-image thrown in.

Old 05-28-2007, 03:56 AM

Not to hijack this by any means but I would be willing to do this for maybe 2 players...PM me with your credentials as I don't feel like wading through this post.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:00 AM

steak me

or else

Old 05-28-2007, 04:16 AM

Id rather have you coach me.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:53 AM

Stake me in mtts.

The reason you should stake me is because plenty of people here are either busto and looking for money, or have beaten games but dont have money online due to poor money mannagment.

I want to continue no varince income playing ring games, but also have the chance at a mtt score, with little risk on my part.

I'm definantly a winner lifetime in mtts, I think I'm good at them but I just have't played many. Here are my cashes from when I played for a few months back like octoberish i think.

stars: notchineseAQ

Winnings: $2,487.10 Biggest Cash: $1,467.51

UB: snoringbeagl

Winnings: $1,497.00 Biggest Cash: $1,200.00

tilt: snoringbeagl
Winnings: $2,964.00 Biggest Cash: $1,260.00

Those stats were from about 2 months of playing a few mtts every night.

Obviously I'm the best person to stake.

I've made 20k this year playing cash games too
Old 05-28-2007, 06:48 PM

I'm online busto and it's a pain in the ass for me to get large money online.

STakes me for like 200nl and you can have 200% of my action.

I don't need the money at all, I just need money to play with
Old 05-28-2007, 07:12 PM

hahaha, mr. walrus never gets old

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-28-2007, 07:28 PM

wtf bakes? i thought we was boyz.