Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

I think that table's really baller, is it possible to get a couple of different background colors? Specifically Red, Green, and Blue [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2007, 12:35 PM

Everything in this thread is awesome. Would anyone be willing to try and make a deck like this? (It took me over an hour just to get this far cause I don't know how to use photoshop lol) Its pretty much the same layout as the stars alternative deck. Thanks.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:04 PM

I can provide a server where you can put up a few GB of zips/images (and bandwidth shouldn't be a problem). You can just link to the files or you can set up html page/s with links and send people directly to the page. PM me if you want to do this and I'll set up a user account for you guys (fozzy71, DWarrior, others who need to post) and then you can start uploading via FTP.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:15 PM

Old 05-28-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think that table's really baller, is it possible to get a couple of different background colors? Specifically Red, Green, and Blue [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, and thanks toohigh for the quick colors.

I was thinking of taking it one step further - I already removed the chiprack thing from the original RT table and made it black...how about making it a tad smaller? moving the rounded corners in towards the middle so the player boxes in seat 2 and 5 barely overlap the table.

What do you think?
Old 05-28-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there is no topping 5.4 with the paizley backs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarcasm [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You havent seen the backs I am workin on for the next deck, yet. Kem Pantheon - and might try and put a FT logo on them [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

I dont really care for those Mehndi backs - but i know some people want red/blue+black. I copied a ton of new backs to possibly use. I posted them on my MSN Live Space Page

[/ QUOTE ]

no sarcasm. your cardmods have become better and better to the point where I think FTP and Ps too should make it (5.4) the default 4 color deck.

keep it up. hopefully you end up getting payed?? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your cardmods have become better and better to the point where I think FTP and Ps too should make it (5.4) the default 4 color deck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

TYVM - Very kind of u to say. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Any particular backs, that you would like to see on V5.4 - for yourself? I posted a copy of all the backs I downloaded so far at my MSN Page .

I would be glad to do a set of 5.4 for you, with whatever backs you would care for. V5.4 is my favorite as well - so far. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking of taking it one step further - I already removed the chiprack thing from the original RT table and made it black...how about making it a tad smaller? moving the rounded corners in towards the middle so the player boxes in seat 2 and 5 barely overlap the table.

What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try it and see, I think it'll look good.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:41 PM

I started trying to make my own tables today also, from scratch. I am thinking of trying an ellipse like yours....but make it as big as possible. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Or possibly... just big enough to fit the community cards and chips. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think you should make your own table (racetrack style),so it is as clean as can be. That table u used,had some of the fuzziness from the edges of the original FT table, because they use a separate table image to overlay on the default backgrounds. I think it would look more clear and crisp, if it was all from scratch, original work. More like the ellipse tables that you made.

Just my opinion. I have replaced almost all of my old RT tables, with all Everlong tables. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Keep up the great work.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:27 PM

Hey fozzy did you get my pm? I just sent it but it's not showing in my outgoing box so i don't know.