Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should I do now on tilt?
Smoke some more pot, talk some more trash on BBV? 9 20.93%
Move up, lose, reload, ad infinitum 24 55.81%
Quite poker forever or err just stop playing for the day 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: ****OFFICIAL**** LOST Season 3 Finale Discussion -spoiler free-

A girlfriend had just dumped me and someone said I should rent season 1 of Lost. I think it took me 2 days to get through, I was engulfed. Season 2 wasn't as good, but the last few episodes have been S1-level quality.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:37 AM

I think I remember reading somewhere that season four is mostly going to be filmed in Hawaii...

And nice work to the guy who posted the obit spoiler up there... I kept telling people it was J...... .antham, not [censored] Jeremy Benthem!
Old 05-27-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know how much I'd pay to lose my memory of LOST so I can watch it all over again?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, seriously. i honestly think i would pay 10K for this.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I remember reading somewhere that season four is mostly going to be filmed in Hawaii...

[/ QUOTE ]

same place as they always filmed. it's also a huge factor in them moving to 16 episode seasons - the actors actually don't like being there for 95% of the year, plus it's very expensive to film there.

So, did we ever get anywhere wrt "Did Ben's Others know about Kelvin/Desmond/The Button"?
Old 05-27-2007, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same place as they always filmed. it's also a huge factor in them moving to 16 episode seasons - the actors actually don't like being there for 95% of the year, plus it's very expensive to film there.

So, did we ever get anywhere wrt "Did Ben's Others know about Kelvin/Desmond/The Button"?

[/ QUOTE ]

They had to. They were in the Pearl station with the cameras when the Losties were there. Ben should have known about the Pearl at the very least.

What's possible is they don't know where the station is, but I doubt this.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What was the spoiler?

[/ QUOTE ]

not news anymore, but still in white: <font color="white">juliette was introduced as a new character: an "other", jack's captor. this prick chimed in to say something to the effect of her being on the cast for at least the entire season, and that she was hired to be jack's love interest.</font>
Old 05-27-2007, 03:31 PM

my friend wanted me to post this:

[ QUOTE ]
I felt that Ben's attempt to convince Jack to believe a new piece of information was a metaphor for the producer's attempt to get us, the audience, to buy into another tricky storyline. When Ben started to tell Jack that the woman was not really there to rescue them, etc. etc., I could feel myself as an audience member screaming, "Oh, no, not another red herring storyline. I'm not going to buy into this. I just don't care. I can't be tricked any longer, etc." I was so hoping that Jack would just not buy into the new piece of information. And when Jack finally asserted that he would not believe Ben, I felt relieved and sympathetic for Jack's decision and the potential consequences. When Jack heard the three shots being fired, I could feel his mixture of courage and also regret for the lives that had been lost. But I felt that this was the 'right' decision for Jack to make, and I was so proud that I had witnessed such an intense, emotional, and genuine, character development. I felt that finally, we are learning who Jack really is, what Jack can do, and why Jack is a leader.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-28-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where did Locke walk off to?

[/ QUOTE ]
This had been sticking in my head and I thought about it when I watched the episode again tonight.

Kind of weird. He kills Naomi, threatens Jack at gunpoint, then just seems to walk off toward the jungle again and nobody seems to care that he doesn't bother to stick around and try to explain himself.

Following Walt again maybe?
Old 05-28-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is this show any good? Should I really try to watch all 9000 episodes in order to catch up, or just not try?

[/ QUOTE ]

you know how much I'd pay to lose my memory of LOST so I can watch it all over again?

[/ QUOTE ]

so true. It kind of freaks me out that in several years LOST will be off the air. I highly doubt any other show will come anywhere close to being as awesome as LOST has been in my lifetime.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where did Locke walk off to?

[/ QUOTE ]
This had been sticking in my head and I thought about it when I watched the episode again tonight.

Kind of weird. He kills Naomi, threatens Jack at gunpoint, then just seems to walk off toward the jungle again and nobody seems to care that he doesn't bother to stick around and try to explain himself.

Following Walt again maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

seems like that was the thing he had to do(stop the phone call) and when he failed..he kind of just knew everything was FUBAR now..so he gave up