Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Need FTP for PS

I do not recommend trading with UIowaHottie he signed up about 24 hours ago and he is expecting me to send $150 to him first without any references just saying watch out.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not recommend trading with UIowaHottie he signed up about 24 hours ago and he is expecting me to send $150 to him first without any references just saying watch out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-28-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need someone to let me chip dump roughly $140 to them on Bodog for the $140 back to me on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm being leveled, but this is suicide Phresh. I can't even count the number of threads I've read in the last few years about people's accounts being locked for this exact thing.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:15 AM

I need $1.20 on stars. I am willing to trade two packs of big league chew for it. PM me. Thanks
Old 05-28-2007, 03:01 AM

I'm looking for $1,000 on PS

I can send you a money order in the mail if you'd like. I can send it Paypal, I can send you a picture of me holding a sign.

In fact, I'm in Atlantic City every week, I can hand you ten crisp one hundred dollar bills if you'd like. (0r 500 $2 bills if you so prefer)

I would feel much more comfortable if we did it in a few payments though, like 3 $300 payments or something(I KNOW IT DOESNT EQUAL $1K THANK YOU) would be fine.

You can PM me or if you want to talk right now my SN on AIM is IbeatG1rls
Old 05-28-2007, 06:23 AM

i have almost 90 dollars on ftp that i need for stars money.. pm me you send first
Old 05-28-2007, 07:13 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys i see lots of people need paypal transfers..
i can do paypal for FTP only can't do stars but if you need paypal for FTP i'm your man, i did it on FTP forum until they shut off P2P transfers
i will expect you to go 1st. but it will be done in $10 increments until the trust has been built
hook me up on AOL p0kerpl4yer2007

[/ QUOTE ]

legit guy. did it in increments of $30 up to 150 with me going 1st. was surprised how smooth it went as he is new here
would recomend.
thanx again
Old 05-28-2007, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can do paypal for FTP only can't do stars but if you need paypal for FTP i'm your man, i did it on FTP forum until they shut off P2P transfers
i will expect you to go 1st. but it will be done in $10 increments until the trust has been built

[/ QUOTE ]

legit guy. did it in increments of $30 up to 150 with me going 1st. was surprised how smooth it went as he is new here
would recomend.
thanx again

[/ QUOTE ]That really means a lot coming from you.

Welcome to twoplustwo.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:52 AM

funny since you weren't even on part of this forum last night.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum.

Please feel free to check out my posts regarding transfers on http://pokerforums.fulltiltpoker.com/

I invite you to inquire there for feedback from any of my trading partners, the forum moderaters, or any forum regular. You'll soon get an idea on how I conducted myself with all my trading partners, and my attempt to become a transfer expert and anti-scam crusader.

Due to a decision there to delete any new threads on the subject, I'm now seeking a new home.

I AM NOT HERE LOOKING FOR A TRADING PARTNER RIGHT NOW, so please no PM's requesting a trade.

I am here to continue my goal of identifying reliable partners, and exposing scammers. I may become involved in future trades, but for now, I would rather spend some time getting to know y'all, and let you know me better.

As time goes on, the regulars will get a pretty solid idea on how I go about things, and, I hope, will glean a tip or two from me while I do the same from them.

Shall we get started?

englandpl20, under what screen name did you post on FTP forum?
Closed Thread